Sellers

BeKind1978

Standard Member
May 22, 2020
Hi
I can no longer view some threads that included information on verified sellers, I was previously able to see them but now can’t. Is this because I am not yet a premium member?
Thanks very much in advance

Dre

Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
melbourne
Hi
I can no longer view some threads that included information on verified sellers, I was previously able to see them but now can’t. Is this because I am not yet a premium member?
Thanks very much in advance
yes my love that would be correct
our beloved forum has undergone a few changes over the last year or so :)

you need to become a 'Premium Member' if you would like to enjoy the full range
of benefits and resources that this wonderful environment offers..

i'm always around if you need anything, advice or just someone to vent to?
and the Beautiful 'April' is never far away :grinning:

Hugs
Dre

icurhonda

Standard Member
Feb 14, 2019
How do become a premium member
My dr won't prescribe as she says 10 kilos is easy to lose
Easy for her

Reactions: April

Dee.needshelp

Standard Member
Sep 22, 2020
So if you become a premium member is there a list that you can find sellers of Duromine? Want to be sure, before I pay the annual fee. Thanks.

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hi Dee.needshelp,

Thanks for your question!:idea:
Of course, once you become a Premium member, you can access the list of the sellers, their posts, and other customers' reviews.
Premium membership also allows you to contact sellers and otehr members directly.;)

Reactions: Dre

MMR

Premium Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hello all. I’m finding a similar issue. I returned to this forum yesterday after originally joining last year to find those changes that @Dre mentioned. I decided to join and paid the Premium fee. I have the PayPal receipt from last night. However, it seems I’m blocked from viewing content. Is anyone able to let me know what I’m doing wrong?

FB3DDDDD-A4DA-4554-B080-7ED902B28030.jpeg

1BE7BF9F-5473-4712-B214-5BE75B6AE550.jpeg

treganbri

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hello all. I’m finding a similar issue. I returned to this forum yesterday after originally joining last year to find those changes that @Dre mentioned. I decided to join and paid the Premium fee. I have the PayPal receipt from last night. However, it seems I’m blocked from viewing content. Is anyone able to let me know what I’m doing wrong?

View attachment 1578

View attachment 1579
Hi April,

I’ve been following up the same issues with mine since last week but until now I haven’t heard anything, can you please fix mine? Thanks.

Attachments

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hi treganbri,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

We're currently working on the upgrade of our website.
We do our best to get back to full functionality. I'll keep you posted.

Reactions: treganbri and Dre

Woo.62

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2020
NSW
Hi April woo.62 here,i am sorry but i really don't understand how to use the site.Im a premium member and still haven't been able to work it out.Hopefully your team might be able to help me

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hi dear,

You're not in the Sellers group. But, as a Premium member, you definitely have a great number of advantages.
Let's go to personal messages. ;)