• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Dosing, overdosing, and treatment duration

Do You abuse DUROMINE?

• No,i do as doctor told me

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Yes , i take more then prescribed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi! Thanks for responding I appreciate it :)
I think I'm going to start taking 30mg but probably should consult my dr first.
I had no side affects with the 15mg so with you have told me I think i should be good to go ^_^

Good luck to us both ^_^

I use the 30mg without any bad side effects. Have also tried the 15mg - just to see how the lower dosage works - and it works just as well but it may be because I already have the 30mg in my system. Just take the 15mg over weekends.

Reactions: jaslyn
im looking into going up to 40mg of course with the allowance of my doc. i just keep getting stuck on 115kg not up or downits really frasturating cause my goal is only under 100kg i wouldnt of thought it possible for me to get how far i have but duromine really help me even when i was on my break from it i still managed to control my eating.

I started on 15mg but it didn't do anything, so after 4 days I went up to 30mg and that is so effective I take it every second day. I find the 30mg gets me thru a day and until late afternoon the next day. I tried 30mg every day and by the 3rd day I had side effects. Everyone's weight goes up and down a bit, maybe weigh yourself once a week or get some body fat scales, take some body measurements or use a tight pair of jeans as a measuring stick. Even though you've only lost a kilo (and losing a kilo is great btw, well done) if you're exercising you're going to be losing fat and building muscle, muscle is denser than fat so it weighs more but takes up less space. Now that I'm exercising my weight loss has really slowed down, I lost 7kg in the first 2 weeks when I didn't exercise and only 2kg in the last 2 weeks I when I have been exercising. But that 2kg has made my legs and bum much smaller - I can see muscles again now.

I just started the 30mg yesterday and I actually wish I had started off wit a lighter dose. I feel so sick. I read up on the possible side effects but didnt think id feel so awful. I get nausea through out the day, insomnia, feel dizzy, my tummy hurts, I have diarrhoea and any tym I stomach sumthng my nausea gets worse- n I literally have 2 force myslf 2 eat. Im thinking of quitting this pill or mayb trying a 15mg 1st

Hi All,
I've been on Duromine for nearly 6 months and feel I need to come off it after this month is finished. I am really concerned about the withdrawal effects I may experience, tiredness moodiness etc. I have a stressful job so I need to be on top of it all the time and can't afford to have lack of motivation! Can anyone offer any ideas on a smooth transition back to a world without it?!!!

I started out on 15mg with no side effects - first week I lost 3kg, this was combined with no sugar and gym every night.
week two I went up to 30mg and have crazy dry mouth but that's the only side effect. i have only had one sleepless night and i found that was because i didn't workout that day..

Only weigh yourself once a week on the same day every week. your weight will go up and down depending on a few things, wether you've eaten, drank water, gone to the toilet etc so only doing it one day is the better option

Can you ring your doctor and pharmacist to ask if you can get a sample packet of 15mg so you don't have to buy a whole box? Or ask the pharmacist if they will sell you a few tablets - they've done that for me a few times with Xanax and Endone which I only take very occasionally. The other thing you can ask your pharmacist if they are able divide the tablets, they have empty enteric (slow release) capsules and they can empty the contents of the Duromine and divide it up into smaller doses - don't try this yourself it is very hard to do accurately. Hope you're feeling better.

sammy b said:
I just started the 30mg yesterday and I actually wish I had started off wit a lighter dose. I feel so sick. I read up on the possible side effects but didnt think id feel so awful. I get nausea through out the day, insomnia, feel dizzy, my tummy hurts, I have diarrhoea and any tym I stomach sumthng my nausea gets worse- n I literally have 2 force myslf 2 eat. Im thinking of quitting this pill or mayb trying a 15mg 1st
This is exactly how I felt after I took 30mg 3 days in a row - I take 30mg every second day. Try some peppermint tea or crystalised ginger pieces for the nausea perhaps. Take care.

jaslyn said:
This is exactly how I felt after I took 30mg 3 days in a row - I take 30mg every second day. Try some peppermint tea or crystalised ginger pieces for the nausea perhaps. Take care.
Thanx 4 responding n 4 d advice. Wen u skip a day di

Sorry
sammy b said:
Thanx 4 responding n 4 d advice. Wen u skip a day di
Sorry abt that. Wat I meant was, wen u skip a day do u not have cravings? N also does skippin a day help wit the side effects wen u DO take D

Perhaps just end up on a Friday and plan not to do anything too stressful on the weekend (but stay active of course). The worst i've had is short-term tiredness and headaches. By Monday I was fine.

I have been taking Duromine for 8 months now. I skip days here and there and have been without it for 3 weeks now and there is no cravings. Think the longer you take it, it builds up in your system or maybe you just get used to the lifestyle of eating less and not craving.

Thank u so much. I actually skipped 2day, n im not having cravings at all, woke up wit a tummy ache as usual but its faded, im hoping 2mrw will b the same afta taking the pill. How much weight have u shed in that 8 months?
Tania J said:
I have been taking Duromine for 8 months now. I skip days here and there and have been without it for 3 weeks now and there is no cravings. Think the longer you take it, it builds up in your system or maybe you just get used to the lifestyle of eating less and not craving.

sammy b said:
Sorry

Sorry abt that. Wat I meant was, wen u skip a day do u not have cravings? N also does skippin a day help wit the side effects wen u DO take D
I didn't get side effects till I took 30mg 2 days in a row, and on the 3rd day (taking it 3 days in a row) I was really sick. If I take it every second day I don't get side effects.

I have a few 15mg tabs left and on a couple days that were meant to be my 'no duromine days' I've woken up hungry so I've taken a 15mg - it killed the hunger and no side effects. But I think I'm better off skipping days because it's good to actually feel hungry, recognise that feeling and eat something to get rid of it and nourish yourself. The whole idea of being on Duromine is to establish eating habits, not to starve to lose weight.

I've never had cravings for anything, even when I was pregnant, but I do get hungry and on the days I skip Duromine I get hungry mid to late afternoon so I make sure I have something decent planned for tea that night, that helps me hold out till tea time.

When I took 30mg I didn't eat for 3 days, and even with skipping days it is easy to forget to eat and I admit I've not eaten at all some days, but that is really stupid.

Tania J said:
I use the 30mg without any bad side effects. Have also tried the 15mg - just to see how the lower dosage works - and it works just as well but it may be because I already have the 30mg in my system. Just take the 15mg over weekends.
I'm interested in how you can stay on Duromine for 8 months - did your doctor keep repeating scripts or did you stretch your 3 months worth out over that time - I noticed you said you'd had periods where you didn't take it. How much of a break did you have to take to find it had full effect again? Did you gain weight when you had extended breaks from it?

jaslyn said:
I'm interested in how you can stay on Duromine for 8 months - did your doctor keep repeating scripts or did you stretch your 3 months worth out over that time - I noticed you said you'd had periods where you didn't take it. How much of a break did you have to take to find it had full effect again? Did you gain weight when you had extended breaks from it?
No luck with the Doc. I order mine online. Made the mistake of ordering from a different place the last time and was scammed so I HAD to take a break until today - got my new parcel from old place yippeeee!:laughing:
When I was without D I really started stressing. It's different skipping a day or weekends but to know there is no more for a few weeks was a bit stressful, thought I would get terrible withdrawal symptoms and start overeating but it actually went great.

Hi Tania

I want to purchase Duromine online and was wondering which site was the reputable (I.e one off charge, no hidden extra hundreds of dollars taken for the same pills). That happened to me with Garcia combogia and a liver cleanse pill so now dubious. Can you please recommend the non-dodgy reputable site you use?
Tania J said:
No luck with the Doc. I order mine online. Made the mistake of ordering from a different place the last time and was scammed so I HAD to take a break until today - got my new parcel from old place yippeeee!:laughing:
When I was without D I really started stressing. It's different skipping a day or weekends but to know there is no more for a few weeks was a bit stressful, thought I would get terrible withdrawal symptoms and start overeating but it actually went great.
would

Flay80 said:
Hi Tania

I want to purchase Duromine online and was wondering which site was the reputable (I.e one off charge, no hidden extra hundreds of dollars taken for the same pills). That happened to me with Garcia combogia and a liver cleanse pill so now dubious. Can you please recommend the non-dodgy reputable site you use?

would
Tanja, where can I get Durormine online. I have a 6 and 2 year old girls and I am finding it very hard to shift some remaining weight (approx. 9 kg ) from my second child. My Dr wouldn't prescribe it to me, he said its only people who are morbidly obese. I get the gym 3 days a week and eat healthy 90 percent of the time and im not seeing results I want. Feeling down about this extra weight:-(

Sienna78 said:
Tanja, where can I get Durormine online. I have a 6 and 2 year old girls and I am finding it very hard to shift some remaining weight (approx. 9 kg ) from my second child. My Dr wouldn't prescribe it to me, he said its only people who are morbidly obese. I get the gym 3 days a week and eat healthy 90 percent of the time and im not seeing results I want. Feeling down about this extra weight:-(
I just sent you a message. Don't think we can post it here? If you did not get the message let me know

Reactions: Kianna_