See How It Goes

Jessie1990

Standard Member
Feb 19, 2015
Hi,
Im 24 and weigh 90kg.
I have used duromine before and sucessfullt lost 30kg in three months.

I went to the doctor on Tuesday night and mumbled that i had used Durimine before and im unhappy with my weight ... The doctor said hop on the scales do you want me to perscribe Duromine to you.

No blood test.. No nothing and i walked out with a 30mg script. I havent started yet im a bit nervous as i dont have any days off for a month but i really want to start :-(.

Last time i dropped 10kg in two weeks from exercising of course. How was everyones day one??

jaslyn

Standard Member
Feb 12, 2015
South Australia
I've been on it for 2 and a half weeks now. I didn't have any problems with it except I didn't sleep much the first couple of nights, first day or so was full of energy. Now nothing, except I'm not hungry. 30kg in 3 months is heaps, that's what I'd like to lose. I weighed 89.5kg and I lost 7kg in 2 weeks. I'm not weighing myself (don't own scales) so I'm leaving it to my doctor. I have another appt on March 5 so I'm wondering how much I'll lose before then. She said that you can lose a heap of weight the first 2 weeks then it cuts down to 1 or 2 kg. Let us know how you're going. Cheers

Jessie1990

Standard Member
Feb 19, 2015
Hi ,
Im into my third week,
Im exercising 2-3times a day.
Eating very strictly and i have only lost 5kg??
What am i doing wrong???

Fatty33

Standard Member
Mar 4, 2015
I am on my 2 week 10 days all up and now on 40's and I have just lost 3kg. So I am thinking the same thing what am I doing wrong . I have had no side affects apart from dry mouth and loss of appetite.

Any tips

Shanitlly

Standard Member
Mar 15, 2015
I am on my 2 week 10 days all up and now on 40's and I have just lost 3kg. So I am thinking the same thing what am I doing wrong . I have had no side affects apart from dry mouth and loss of appetite.

Any tips
You are eating aren't you?
What are you eating?
Are you exercising? Depending on the exercise you may be gaining muscle mass and losing fat, so it doesn't look like you're losing weight.
But you could be losing inches/cm.
Do your clothes fit differently? Did you take measurements?
Drinking plenty of water?

Fatty33

Standard Member
Mar 4, 2015
Hello shanitlly
Yes I am eating 3 small meals a day one of them being optifast shake
I have started walking 4 times aweek around 40 mins but that's all I can do at the moment
And I am drinking water that's all I can drink, I drink around 2 x 750 ml pump bottles a day some days a bit more.