Scam mintymintt

A

angrybeaver

Scammer
Apr 30, 2019
Stay away from Mintymintt everyone, purchased off them and the pills were fake and now is denying ever selling them to me, what a low life piece of scum and have now seen they have been posting on other sellers profiles lies about them too. This person should be banned for life and don't believe a word they have posted anywhere on this forum, SCUM OF THE HIGHEST GRADE

Reactions: Np87
angrybeaver said:
Stay away from Mintymintt everyone, purchased off them and the pills were fake and now is denying ever selling them to me, what a low life piece of scum and have now seen they have been posting on other sellers profiles lies about them too. This person should be banned for life and don't believe a word they have posted anywhere on this forum, SCUM OF THE HIGHEST GRADE

Well I suspect e pills u sold me is fake Np87 and I haven even sold them off yet and u refuse to refund!! :mad::mad::mad:

While user having so many different names, including:
  1. mintymint
  2. minttt
  3. peachpie
  4. colourful
  5. Xiaoyue
  6. Ling0010
  7. Cheesebutter
has been trying to defame the proven sellers of this forum, he or she let out a couple important things -
one of the sellers, which he/she allegedly bought from, is located in Australia and does NOT ship to Singapore, where the "mint sisters" reside
the system does eventually figure out all your fake accounts, and I manage to put two and two together, and find the entire batch of scammers in one shot.
Don't waste any more of your precious time