• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Saxenda Tolerance, Moving To Duromine

I'm getting palpitations with the Duromine, and because my mother died from a heart attack brought on by palpitations, I'm a bit nervous about continuing with the Duromine.

I'm prepared to sell my one unused box of Duromine 30mg (32 tablets)
Will post in SELL forum

Last edited:
My Duromine is now SOLD.

This is probably my last post here. I just want to explain why I stopped taking Duromine. I was sitting at my computer when I started to feel a pain in my chest, a weird feeling of pressure, and at the same time my vision went grey and my head started to swim. I felt dizzy, as if I was going to lose consciousness. I shouted "whoa! Whoa!" and my wife came running. Fortunately it lasted only about 5-10 seconds, but it made me very fearful because I've never experienced this before. I do have occasional palpitations and a sensation of my heart jumping and bumping in my chest, for many years on and off, and I know Duromine can make this worse, but I have never felt faint and dizzy with the palpitations before. That takes it to a new, dangerous level.

So no more Duromine for me .... EVER.

Thanks for the support you've given me.....

Reactions: April