• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉
Oh no, guys, I'm experiencing SLEEPINESS and HUNGER - on Duromine 30mg! Is this normal ? It's day 1 for me!

So this is Day 2 and approaching the night - so far, symptoms today include dry mouth, high energy levels but I found that I am actually very tired for a while in the afternoon but have resumed energy at night. I slept for 7 hours interrupted yesterday - woke up at 3am but went back to sleep at 4am and woke up a few hours later, so it wasn't that bad.

I exercised for 30 minutes today and walked around town, but didn't feel anything except that Duromine certainly DID get me up and about where as I would've been sitting sleeping all day!

I actually don't want to weigh myself till the end of the 2 weeks - because I have issues with scales.

So tonight, I hope to sleep well as I had a long day. I also am feeling quite heaty - perhaps its Duromine making my heart rate faster ? I have a bit of heart racing feelings , but I'm not sure whether that's palpitations or what ? I am eating around 1000-1200 calories a day .... before Duromine I was consuming around 2000 calories, but my metabolism was wrecked already in the young teenage days of binging.

I want to ask to you who's reading this - did anyone suffer hair loss ? I so don't want to lose my thick hair.

Day 3 - feeling SO TIRED! haven't lost any weight. Ate 1300 calories today, feeling hungry. I think there's something wrong with me! Anyone shed light?

Didn't exercise - skipped today because I went on a day trip to a theme park. Still, felt little bursts of energy followed by periods of sleepiness. Coping, but feeling depressed.

Also side effects are heart racing, starting to see increased heart rate, and um, more hunger ? took a 2 hr nap in the afternoon.

I hope Duromine WORKS - I've got 8 KG to lose and i gained this much in 3 months - its taking over my life, and i am fatter than I have EVER been !

Hi Carotene,

What your feeling are some of the side effects of duromine, I also had a dry mouth, sleepless nights and increased heart rate but all should get better the longer you are on duromine. I was on it for one month only as i only wanted to lose 5kg but I didn't have an appetite nor did i lose any hair. I'm not sure why you are hungry but you may need to consult with your doctor and maybe you may need 40mg. Good luck, don't give up and i will be interested to hear about your progress.

Hi Pazzy,

I don't think I wanna take 40mg because of it's strength. I'm suffering a lot of side effects already as of 30mg on the 3rd day!

So, just a quick 3rd day Duromine Diary:

Walked for 4 miles, burned around 200 calories. Ate around 1200 so the net was 1000. I'm NOT losing much, judging by my clothes and its fit. I'm not using a scale for personal reasons and OCD, but still, I noticed I feel less bloated in the morning, and my armpit fat shrank A BIT! I'm excited! It's a little, it used to be very visible and now it's less visible, still there.

I also walked a lot around the neighborhood. I'm gonna add cardio tomorrow so hopefully it'll be ok. These few days have been mild exercise so no weight loss, I presume,

Side effects today were a dry mouth and a bit of hunger pangs! I'm not sure why i'm still getting hunger pangs ??? Does anyone else get them ?

I'm sleeping fine, I never really had insomnia except Day 1.

BTW I need your help - how long should I take Duromine in order for it not to lose it's effectiveness ? I'm planning on 2 weeks everyday, and the next 2 weeks on/off to wean me off.

Day 4 - I'm having hunger pangs and SOOO HUNGRY. I even ate some forbidden carbs and chocolate today! I felt like binging :(
What's wrong with me? I'm on 30mg and am feeling tired, with bursts of energy, less dry mouth and NO insomnia, it's like there's no more side effects except a fast heart rate!
I'm eating 1200 calories.

Anyone heplp ?

Day 7 - I'm SO TIRED. It's like Duro has NO effect. Didn't lose any weight - what's wrong with me????

Day 14 - 2 weeks. Skipped 1 day, and that was terrible, I binged on 2000 calories. Didn't exercise.
Today I did some running but felt really bad. Usually I can't do it for 20 minutes but this time I did, probably due to Duromine.
I feel like I lost maybe 1kg overall but not much. Maybe it's me not eating the right foods, I'm eating so much!
Too much fruits too...

I shall continue Duro for another 2 weeks and hope to see another few KGs lost, hopefully, as I've started upping the exercise and reducing the food intake.

Hi guys,

I'm a new member & i'll be getting my Duromine script filled today YAY!
I've heard so many good things about duromine, and i'm so excited to start this journey.
A friend of mine reccommended Duromine, she has lost 22kgs in 6weeks!! :)

I've always been a little pudgy from 15 onwards (now 21). Up until 2yrs ago when i gained 30kgs!
I met my parter, we got wayyy too comfortable. Always drinking, eating greasy hangover foods the next day. It
eventually became a constant cycle. We never took notice of our weight because we were always enjoying ourselves.
I had no reason to be self concious, considering my partner calls me beautiful 10 times a day. I never realised until a recent hospital trip the extent of my weight issues until my doctor weighed me. My heart shattered when the scale hit 102kg. I was devestated telling my partner, (he's so lovely & supportive) he weighs 105 but he's tall and muscly. I'm 164cm, so i look a lot heavier then him.

I'm aiming to get to 65kgs, as that would be a healthy weight for me. I'm so excited. It's 6am & i haven't slept.
I'm like a little kid at christmas wanting my pills haha. I'll keep you guys posted!

Date: 25/9/12
Height:164cms
Weight:102kgs

First day down, ate perfectly even though i had no appetite. No side effect, just done a 30minute workout, heart was racing and now i'm a little dizzy. But i'm actually feeling tired, hopefullu i will sleep well :)

good luck on your journey....

I started on Saturday and for the first two days i was really tired. My only side affects were a very dry mouth but that seems to have settled. I walk 30mins on the treadmill and 20mins on the exercise bike and 10mins using a home gym. Weight loss so far is 3kg's..

penney said:
good luck on your journey....

I started on Saturday and for the first two days i was really tired. My only side affects were a very dry mouth but that seems to have settled. I walk 30mins on the treadmill and 20mins on the exercise bike and 10mins using a home gym. Weight loss so far is 3kg's..

Hi Penny,
Wow thats great, good luck on your journey :) How have you been sleeping?

Second day on Duromine, I've had 3hrs sleep both nights but i'm suprisingly feeling very refreshed! I've made a new diet, and done 2 sets of 30minutes on the bike. I've lost 2kgs! Yay :) my appetite is completely gone, it feels so.good not thinking about junk food.

All doubts i had about Duromine are gone! 3days, 3kgs. I'm feeling amazing! No side effects what so ever :)

Still awake at 5.40am.. My appetite was terrible today, i was literally hungry all day. I feel like the effects are starting to wear off. I swear my body becomes immune to everything. I really need this to work, i've tried everything and if duromine doesn't work i'll be a fat mess forever.

I'm on the 30mg, but i feel like after a few days the effects are wearing off. Good luck to you!

So my experience so far, you basically have to eat next to nothing and work out like crazy. Thats how i've lost weight. Duromine isn't doing anything for me. Maybe if i get the 40mgs it'll help. But i'm back to square 1 :(

Hi,

I' ve been researching Duromine for a while now and finally saw my Dr today, she has given me a script for 2 months and am starting on the the 30 mg. At the chemist they gave me three option of the cheaper chemists version, they assured me it was exactly the same, so I took it. Still frighteningly expensive but if it works it's going to be so worth it!

A bit about me...
39 yrs old, single mother of two (8 yrs and 6 yrs), had put on weight with pregnancies but managed to lose it with diet and exercise and kept it off until the last year about 13kgs have crept on and for the last 6 months I have been trying to lose it with no success. I have no energy for exercise, I used to go to the gym all the time but haven't been able to go in the last few years because of work and kids etc. There is a new 24 hr gym opening close to home next week, I've joined but I was worried that without something to boost my energy levels I would just not go.

SW 88.5kgs
GW 72 kgs
Height 177cms

I'm wanting to lose as much as I can by Christmas, and the rest by the end of January.

Wish me luck!!

Hi there,

I've just started duromine too. I started yesterday. Already I have loss of appetite (not hungry at all), on and off head aches, dry mouth and throat. I was super thirsty today but generally I have found drinking the 3 litres of water a challenge! Interested to see how you go and good luck :)

Height: 170CMS
Current weight: 132KGS
Goal weight: 80KGS