Ready For Change!

Ayvaah90

Standard Member
Sep 25, 2012
Gosford NSW
Hi guys,

I'm a new member & i'll be getting my Duromine script filled today YAY!
I've heard so many good things about duromine, and i'm so excited to start this journey.
A friend of mine reccommended Duromine, she has lost 22kgs in 6weeks!! :)

I've always been a little pudgy from 15 onwards (now 21). Up until 2yrs ago when i gained 30kgs!
I met my parter, we got wayyy too comfortable. Always drinking, eating greasy hangover foods the next day. It
eventually became a constant cycle. We never took notice of our weight because we were always enjoying ourselves.
I had no reason to be self concious, considering my partner calls me beautiful 10 times a day. I never realised until a recent hospital trip the extent of my weight issues until my doctor weighed me. My heart shattered when the scale hit 102kg. I was devestated telling my partner, (he's so lovely & supportive) he weighs 105 but he's tall and muscly. I'm 164cm, so i look a lot heavier then him.

I'm aiming to get to 65kgs, as that would be a healthy weight for me. I'm so excited. It's 6am & i haven't slept.
I'm like a little kid at christmas wanting my pills haha. I'll keep you guys posted!

Date: 25/9/12
Height:164cms
Weight:102kgs

Ayvaah90

Standard Member
Sep 25, 2012
Gosford NSW
First day down, ate perfectly even though i had no appetite. No side effect, just done a 30minute workout, heart was racing and now i'm a little dizzy. But i'm actually feeling tired, hopefullu i will sleep well :)

penney

Standard Member
Sep 24, 2012
good luck on your journey....

I started on Saturday and for the first two days i was really tired. My only side affects were a very dry mouth but that seems to have settled. I walk 30mins on the treadmill and 20mins on the exercise bike and 10mins using a home gym. Weight loss so far is 3kg's..

Ayvaah90

Standard Member
Sep 25, 2012
Gosford NSW
good luck on your journey....

I started on Saturday and for the first two days i was really tired. My only side affects were a very dry mouth but that seems to have settled. I walk 30mins on the treadmill and 20mins on the exercise bike and 10mins using a home gym. Weight loss so far is 3kg's..
Hi Penny,
Wow thats great, good luck on your journey :) How have you been sleeping?

Second day on Duromine, I've had 3hrs sleep both nights but i'm suprisingly feeling very refreshed! I've made a new diet, and done 2 sets of 30minutes on the bike. I've lost 2kgs! Yay :) my appetite is completely gone, it feels so.good not thinking about junk food.

Ayvaah90

Standard Member
Sep 25, 2012
Gosford NSW
Still awake at 5.40am.. My appetite was terrible today, i was literally hungry all day. I feel like the effects are starting to wear off. I swear my body becomes immune to everything. I really need this to work, i've tried everything and if duromine doesn't work i'll be a fat mess forever.

Ayvaah90

Standard Member
Sep 25, 2012
Gosford NSW
So my experience so far, you basically have to eat next to nothing and work out like crazy. Thats how i've lost weight. Duromine isn't doing anything for me. Maybe if i get the 40mgs it'll help. But i'm back to square 1 :(