• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

One Week To Go. 16 Kilos Down

M

Mrs Dodgygoose

Standard Member
Jan 2, 2019
Ok so my weight loss over the 3 months night not be as big as others. But I am stoked already. The day that I got out of the hundreds was a happy happy day. I suffer from hashimoto's so weight loss for me is incredibly hard to loose. I may still have a long way to go. But atleast now I feel like it is possible. I have gone down almost 3 dress sizes, and today have gotten rid of all my 'big' clothes to inspire me to not get lazy and keep pushing forward. With my metabolism still not right, I am worried that when I finish I will put some back on. But I'm willing to accept that as I know that I can push forward. Here's to a happier and healthier me. One that can now chase after her 5 kids and is much more adventurous in bed

2019-01-20_11.58.15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW WOW WOW!!! WHat an amazing difference!!! Looks like you've lost a lot more than the scales show. CONGRATULATIONS! You did a great job and I am very happy for you! Don't stop! and when you have some time, please tell us a bit more about your weight loss process. Many people with Hashimoto's are so desperate to lose weight and don;t believe that they will ever manage. I would love to show your story of success to them and post it in the appropriate category.
Looking forward to further progress photos, because I know that you won't stop at where you are now. Tough Lady! All the best wishes to you!

Reactions: Dre
It is really incredible changes. Great job!

can someone please help. I have ben on duromine for three weeks and haven’t lost anything

Mrs Dodgygoose It is so inspiring! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

What do you eat? What's your diet? Please advice...

Mrs Dodgygoose said:
Ok so my weight loss over the 3 months night not be as big as others. But I am stoked already. The day that I got out of the hundreds was a happy happy day. I suffer from hashimoto's so weight loss for me is incredibly hard to loose. I may still have a long way to go. But atleast now I feel like it is possible. I have gone down almost 3 dress sizes, and today have gotten rid of all my 'big' clothes to inspire me to not get lazy and keep pushing forward. With my metabolism still not right, I am worried that when I finish I will put some back on. But I'm willing to accept that as I know that I can push forward. Here's to a happier and healthier me. One that can now chase after her 5 kids and is much more adventurous in bed

2019-01-20_11-58-15-jpg.1017
I can't believe my eyes! Your pics are so motivating!!!! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to see my progress :heart:

rabs1985 said:
can someone please help. I have ben on duromine for three weeks and haven’t lost anything
Are you on diet? What do you eat?

Wow! It's amazing! Great job!!!!!!!!!:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:
Please share your meal plan! How much did you exercise?

OMG :heart_eyes: Can't believe it's true!
@mrsdodgygoose You look great! :heart:
Are you on Duromine now?
When I see pictures like yours, it motivates me to move on. :cool:

Mrs Dodgygoose said:

2019-01-20_11-58-15-jpg.1017
Congratulations