• ā˜ļøA newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available nowā—ļø With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight šŸ“‰!

OFF Duromine

Natty said:
Ive only been given 1 month? May I ask how long you have been taking it for? @KLB
Iā€™m on my 3rd month but my doctor is allowing me to take it for 4 months. So next month will be my last.

Reactions: Natty
KLB said:
Iā€™m on my 3rd month but my doctor is allowing me to take it for 4 months. So next month will be my last.
Oh okay.. so at the end of the month I just talk to my Dr about repeating the script. How did first month go.. did you losr alot of weight?

Natty said:
Oh okay.. so at the end of the month I just talk to my Dr about repeating the script. How did first month go.. did you losr alot of weight?
I lost 9kgs in my first month second month I only lost 2kgs however was going through a bit of personal things so was not able to workout and stuff same goes for this month but still trying to stick to a healthy diet.... But yeah guess talk to your doctor. What my doctor looks at is how much Iā€™ve lost. If Iā€™m not losing weight at all then no point keeping me on it. How many weeks or days have you been on it? Have you managed to lose any weight in that time?

KLB said:
I lost 9kgs in my first month second month I only lost 2kgs however was going through a bit of personal things so was not able to workout and stuff same goes for this month but still trying to stick to a healthy diet.... But yeah guess talk to your doctor. What my doctor looks at is how much Iā€™ve lost. If Iā€™m not losing weight at all then no point keeping me on it. How many weeks or days have you been on it? Have you managed to lose any weight in that time?
This has only been my 3rd day on it. I have told myself I wont weigh myself for 2 weeks as I dont want to obsess too much.

Natty said:
This has only been my 3rd day on it. I have told myself I wont weigh myself for 2 weeks as I dont want to obsess too much.
oh yip well have you noticed a difference with how you feel about food?

KLB said:
oh yip well have you noticed a difference with how you feel about food?
I've been eating healthy.. but I am finding I'm not hungry at all.

Reactions: KLB
Natty said:
I've been eating healthy.. but I am finding I'm not hungry at all.
Oh yip itā€™s working then. Just try not to skip meals though. Even though your not hungry when it comes to breakfast lunch or what ever meal plan your doing with Duromine remember to eat. You would hate to loose all that weight from not eating just to slow your metabolism and put it all back on... but yeah you probably already know that :)

Reactions: Natty
Can I please ask how everyone goes once they stop taking D? Did you fall back into old habits? Have trouble keeping the weight off? I'm on day 7 (30mg) and have dropped nearly 3kgs, I've been exercising and stick between 1300-1500 calories per day. Funnily enough I've had absolutely no sugar cravings. :)

I stopped taking about 2 months ago since then I have gone onto loose another 10 kg on top of the 13kg I lost on 2 minutes maths of duromine I haven't reverted back to bad habits I have developed new good habits I used duromine to kick start my loss and it's been very successful for me

• Love
Reactions: Lady, April and Dre
Pepelina said:
I stopped taking about 2 months ago since then I have gone onto loose another 10 kg on top of the 13kg I lost on 2 minutes maths of duromine I haven't reverted back to bad habits I have developed new good habits I used duromine to kick start my loss and it's been very successful for me
Hello Pepelina
that is such an inspirational story!
thank you for sharing that because many people struggle with this very problem :)
iv'e been a member of this wonderful Forum for a long time and it's story's like yours that make the difference..

Hugs
Dre

• Love
Reactions: April and Pepelina
That's great to hear @Pepelina . Well Done! Thanks for your feedback.

Pepelina said:
How did you manage to massage your weight after duro?... My biggest issue is keeping weight of after duro.. and that's what I need to concertrate on

Reverie said:
How did you manage to massage your weight after duro?... My biggest issue is keeping weight of after duro.. and that's what I need to concertrate on
I just kept up the same routine as I was when on duromine if I started to stall I increased my work outs or changed them up my appetite hasn't returned since being in duromine but saying that food was never my nemesis it was alcohol

Reactions: Dre
Pepelina said:
I just kept up the same routine as I was when on duromine if I started to stall I increased my work outs or changed them up my appetite hasn't returned since being in duromine but saying that food was never my nemesis it was alcohol
Ok..sweets..thanks.. I will need to double my excercise than I guess... coz I am sucker for sweets...lol..and that's my worst enemy

Reverie said:
Ok..sweets..thanks.. I will need to double my excercise than I guess... coz I am sucker for sweets...lol..and that's my worst enemy
replace sweets with berries or sugar free candy :yum

Reactions: Reverie
Pepelina said:
This is the point! Weight loss is not about the diet change, but the change of your lifestyle, daily routine, and attitude to your body:heart:

• Love
Pepelina said:
Well done! You were smart.
I wasnā€™t for the first month and a half. Sure I lost almost 10kgs in that time but I was very stupid. Seriously abusing the fact that I wasnā€™t hungry and would eat an apple and a banana a day, drink 3 or 4 sweet coffees. I didnā€™t exercise either. I stopped taking my tablets for 4 days and OMG was I hungry. With what little tablets I have left I am going to try and learn to eat smaller meals throughout the day and start exercising.

Reactions: April and Dre
Congratulations, my dear!:party::party::party: Your weight loss journey comes to an end! I hope now you see the desired figures on the scales.

What are the main difficulties people experience when they are going off Duromine? Here are the most frequently asked questions:

• What steps to take when coming off Duromine?
  • How to keep weight off after Duromine?
  • How long does it take for Duromine to wear off?
  • Are there any coming off Duromine side effects?

Keeping weight off after Duromine is a crucial point in your weight loss journey. Duromine isn't a magic pill. It helps you to change your habits to healthy ones. After you stop taking Duromine, you need to continue your daily weight loss routine. However, it's pretty easy to do after three ( or even more) months of experience. :)

You can find the answers to all the questions above in this thread.
Do you have any other queries? Ask here!

Hi

I'm just wondering how everyone went keeping the weight off once they did a three month course? 1yr on and more!

Does the weight go back on really easy?

Any success stories?

Thankyou