Not Losing Weight Anymore

shaz321

New Member
Standard Member
Aug 24, 2012
2
0
0
52
South africa
Hi, My name is Sharon i am 43 years old i have been on duromine 30 mg from the 18th August 2012. The first three days was great i lost an outstanding 5 kgs but the last three days i have lost absulotely nothing. I am doing Zumba twice a day the 20 min basic as i started with a weight of 137Kg i am currently 132kg. I am only eating 550 calories a day the most. I am so motivated to loose this weight but now i am wondering are the tablet worth the cost.
 

wisp

New Member
Standard Member
Aug 12, 2011
11
0
0
Its normal for a large weight imediatly then a few days of no loss . Your body is adjusting to the duromine . Dont get discourage the weight loss will come . i lost 25 kg in 10 weeks . Durmine works just have patiance :)
 

Tracey

New Member
Standard Member
Jul 4, 2012
26
1
0
51
You really should be eating more than 550 cals a day. Losing weight for women is usually 1000 cals a day.
 

aturn121

New Member
Standard Member
Sep 30, 2012
1
2
0
48
Give it time. U could be getting mussel, measure ur self instead , u will be surprised :)
 

Duro-Me

New Member
Standard Member
Oct 31, 2012
8
0
0
I agree with Tracy, you need to eat more. Not only will you have a hard time because your body will go into starvation mode, making the scales stand still but it's also not realistic over the long term which will only result in you gaining the weight back plus probably a lot more. Eat sensibly, make this a life style not a miracle quick fix or you will only be disappointed later when you are bigger than you are today and have to start all over again.
This pill is like a 10% helper, the other 90% needs to come from you through proper food choices and exercise.

Also Mix up your calorie intake, so don't always try to have 1200cals (recommended amount) some days maybe indulge in 1800 then the next have 1000 and maybe the next even 800 if you wanted then back to 1200, but keep your over all weekly amount the same (8400). This way you aren't always doing the same for your body and you are keeping it working, you are in control. Same with exercise, mix it up, don't always do the same, you will get better results.