No More Weight Loss

Muks

Standard Member
Dec 11, 2014
I lost 13kgs in the first 5 weeks.

I have not lost a single kilo in the past two weeks. I have not changed my eating habits and doing everything as usual. Ive also started exercising in the past two days. Will give it a week and see how it goes.

However, what causes the stagnant weight loss and what can I do to get the kilos dropping again? I still have another 13kgs to lose to reach my target weight.

No more fat bum

Standard Member
Jan 12, 2015
Me too, 13kgs well done!!!
Trying something different... Like you are with exercise give it a week and see how this affects the scales :) good luck

Joe Classy

Standard Member
Dec 11, 2014
Adelaide
The next step would be to ensure you vary your exercise / work out.
So if it is walking, try and mix it up with other forms of exercise.
even incidental exercise can be beneficial and burns surprising amounts of calories
- ie Cleaning house / car
- walking to shops rather than driving
- take stairs not lift
etc

Reactions: Kate

Tania J

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2014
NSW
I had a great start and lost 8kg in 2 months. Been off my Duromine for about a month now because the idiot I ordered from never delivered. Took a chance and ordered again from someone else but until I get it I am cold turkey, haha!
Desperate to get back on, already picked up 2 kg.
What is the best way to go between cycles of Duromine?

Joe Classy

Standard Member
Dec 11, 2014
Adelaide
Ensure the healthy diet and exercise regime that you implemented whilst taking duromine does not falter when you're off it

roisin

Standard Member
Feb 28, 2015
Heya, maybe try to vary your diet, lowering your carb intake and increase your healthy fats and proteins. Also try exercising with weights you may not see the scales move but your body shape will change and you will continue to lose cms as you exercise more you will build more muscle, muscle will weigh more than fat but muscle is half the size of fat. Good luck on reaching your goals i'm 6kg down with another 15 to go!

Tania J

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2014
NSW
Thank you all:laughing: I was really down in the dumps last week but the support here really helps!