No difference

G

GingerBee

Standard Member
Dec 3, 2020
I have a question and just want some advice please or feedback from others experiences thanks . I have been taking duromine 30 mg for 12 days now and I feel no different I don’t feel more energised and have no troubles sleeping, my weight is the same and yes I exercise and do weights, I thought initially it needed a few days to reach peak levels but now it’s going on nearly two weeks has anyone else experienced this please

Crazyme

Crazyme

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2013
I have a question and just want some advice please or feedback from others experiences thanks . I have been taking duromine 30 mg for 12 days now and I feel no different I don’t feel more energised and have no troubles sleeping, my weight is the same and yes I exercise and do weights, I thought initially it needed a few days to reach peak levels but now it’s going on nearly two weeks has anyone else experienced this please
@GingerBee don’t stress your weight will drop .. drink your water .. and eat healthy ., you still need your meals.. and exercise.. you can do this :bomb::bomb::bomb:

M

Mikkis

Standard Member
Dec 3, 2020
It’s probably a good thing you aren’t getting any major side effects, remember that the duromine is to help you, you still need to put in the hard work as well like mindful with your foods and exercise. I go and see my doctor every week and I find it’s more of a motivation to stay on track

C

Christys

Standard Member
Dec 3, 2020
@GingerBee Patience and perseverance is the key :blush:

A

Ann88

Standard Member
Dec 3, 2020
I feel the same way, I’m on day 14. I’ve lost 2.8kg but been working hard for it everyday with exercise and healthy eating. Keeping my water intake at 2.5L a day. Hang in there and keep up the hard work, you will get there. I feel my weight loss has been so slow but every day is chipping away a another tiny amount. Don’t give up :)

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
There are a lot of reasons why you're not losing weight on Duromine.
From my own experience, stress was my worst enemy :LLL , while regular workouts - the best friends :rolleyes: When you add more physical activity to your daily routine you're decreasing your stress level, boost endorphin production, and lose weight much faster.
Good luck on your weight loss journey! :sun::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Dre
Dre

Dre

Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
melbourne
There are a lot of reasons why you're not losing weight on Duromine.
From my own experience, stress was my worst enemy :LLL , while regular workouts - the best friends :rolleyes: When you add more physical activity to your daily routine you're decreasing your stress level, boost endorphin production, and lose weight much faster.
Good luck on your weight loss journey! :sun::heart:
Hello lovely April :)
i have been here a long time, but that my darling is one of the best pieces of advice i have ever seen!
well done..

Hugs
Dre

• Love
Reactions: April