No Change In Weight Please Help.

Shanice

Standard Member
May 23, 2015
as of next week I have been on Duromine 40mg for 12 weeks
In the first month I lost 10kgs and then the second month I lost 1kgs
I have a weight in next week with my doctor and in afraid I haven't shifted anymore weight.
Personally I don't feel and difference in my body or looks my clothes haven't gotten any lose on me.
I feel like I've hit a wall/plateau
Like I can't lose any more weight and it's really frustrating me
I'm 100kgs, I work a lot of hours and I try my hardest to fit in exercise and I watch what I'm eating as much as I can but also because I haven't had much time I eat what I can.

I might have a cheat night here and there for example last night I have a few handfuls of crispy m&ms :(

Has anyone eles stopped losing weight? Help? I'm desperate

10kgtolose

Premium Member
May 27, 2015
Have you tried my fitness pal? It's hard to track everything you eat but maybe track a few days to get an idea of the carbs, fats and sugars you're eating. I did it for a while and it helps a lot. I can now look at any food and estimate the calories and carbs and sugar. Sometimes we don't realise how much crap is stuffed in such a tiny innocent looking mueslie bar or 'health' food. That may help. Good luck x

Reactions: Kate

Josephine

Standard Member
Jun 3, 2015
as of next week I have been on Duromine 40mg for 12 weeks
In the first month I lost 10kgs and then the second month I lost 1kgs
I have a weight in next week with my doctor and in afraid I haven't shifted anymore weight.
Personally I don't feel and difference in my body or looks my clothes haven't gotten any lose on me.
I feel like I've hit a wall/plateau
Like I can't lose any more weight and it's really frustrating me
I'm 100kgs, I work a lot of hours and I try my hardest to fit in exercise and I watch what I'm eating as much as I can but also because I haven't had much time I eat what I can.

I might have a cheat night here and there for example last night I have a few handfuls of crispy m&ms :(

Has anyone eles stopped losing weight? Help? I'm desperate
Hey shanice,

How are you going with your journey?

I'm also 100 kg down from 110 kg.

Keep going and don't give up!! I'm two weeks into duromine and have cut down my meals to two a day (as I cant eat anymore) I drink water all day and exercise for half an hour each day and getting amazing results...

Just wanted to check in with you and see how you are going?

Josie x

Reactions: dizzyaa

trine

Standard Member
Aug 17, 2015
Have you tried my fitness pal? It's hard to track everything you eat but maybe track a few days to get an idea of the carbs, fats and sugars you're eating. I did it for a while and it helps a lot. I can now look at any food and estimate the calories and carbs and sugar. Sometimes we don't realise how much crap is stuffed in such a tiny innocent looking mueslie bar or 'health' food. That may help. Good luck x
Just to add my two bob in - I use my Fitness pal too and its brilliant . Its amazing how much your food ads up . but its been a great tool