No appetite

L

larisafox

Premium Member
May 20, 2020
Australia
Hi again, quick question I've just started 30g Duromine this morning, and I'm already not hungry forced myself to eat half a portion of a lean cuisine. Does it work that quickly? Thanks in advance for your advice :innocent:

Reactions: milky-way
M

milky-way

Premium Member
Apr 15, 2020
Australia
Hi again, quick question I've just started 30g Duromine this morning, and I'm already not hungry forced myself to eat half a portion of a lean cuisine. Does it work that quickly? Thanks in advance for your advice :innocent:
Yes it does ;)

Reactions: larisafox
M

milky-way

Premium Member
Apr 15, 2020
Australia
@larisafox I also found it better to take it every second day (after speaking with my doctor) as the effects were intense in terms of keeping me awake through the night.

L

larisafox

Premium Member
May 20, 2020
Australia
@larisafox I also found it better to take it every second day (after speaking with my doctor) as the effects were intense in terms of keeping me awake through the night.
good to know :)

M

milky-way

Premium Member
Apr 15, 2020
Australia
@larisafox So don't be surprised if you're up partying tonight at 3am! Lol

M

milky-way

Premium Member
Apr 15, 2020
Australia
@larisafox Hahaha, fingers crossed you have a good night sleep!

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Indeed, Duromine is a great appetite suppressant. However, to avoid fatigue, you should eat regularly.
Maybe you need a smaller dose. Maybe you should consult with your doctor?

Keep us posted about your progress! :)

A

almond-honey

Premium Member
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Yeah! I'm in my first day with 30mg and only eaten breakfast and a biscuit. Heeeeaps of water though :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: