• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Thank you Kate.

Hi all,

This is day 2 for me, weighed in at 95kgs on thursday, will let you know how my first week goes. Im so excited to lose the weight, my weight before my kids was 72kgs.
My goal weight is 65kgs. Is it possible to lose 30kgs in 3 months?

I'll fill everyone in next thursday, cant wait!!

Hi JulieNZ,

I'm about the same weight and hoping to reach early 70's late 60kg possibly. How you finding it so far? Today is day 2 for me and I have been up since 4.45am LOL!

Good luck with your journey :)

Reactions: JulieNZ
Thank you jDad4509 & I certainly will :)

Hi Chrissy Mack,

This is now day 3, im trying my best wait til next thursday to weigh myself hehe
But so far so good, apart from the dry mouth and a little difficulty sleeping im feeling good.
I have two young boys so i dont mind the insomnia as im up at night anyway.

How are you doing chrissy? We can keep in touch and see how our journey goes. Il love to be 60kgs but i might look a little too thin so i'll see how i go when i get to 65kgs.

Enjoy your journey to being a better you chrissy :)

Looks like I'm a day behind you lol....like you I'm trying to hold off in weighing myself. Next Friday is weigh in day for me. Likewise as in feeling good and as for the dry mouth I don't mind but sleeping is a problem for me as well. Last night I struggled and was restless throughout the night. I'm taking my tablets early morning so it shouldn't be a problem. I hope this eases up at some stage.

Must say loving the energy though, house is cleaned by 8am LOL. As for keeping in touch that would be great & fingers cross for our first weigh in. I originally thought 70 but I think 65 would be ideal :)

Awww awesome, im sure youre just as eager as me for next week to come around!
Cant wait to hear about your results and how you find this week!
Im up at 5.30 to get ready for work so thats a good idea to take it in the morning, thanks for the tip chrissy!

What do you eat for breakfast?

Last edited:
JulieNZ said:
Awww awesome, im sure youre just as eager as me for next week to come around!
Cant wait to hear abiut your results and how you find this week!
Im up at 5.30 to get ready for work so thats a good idea to take it in the morning, thanks for the tip chrissy!

What do you eat for breakfast?

I know the burst of enegry comes and goes so while its there take advantage of it :) As for diet I try and eat healthy so for today's meals I had scrambled eggs, mushrooms, onions and a little bit of cheese grated. For lunch small tin of tuna and salad with an apple for afternoon tea.

I also exercise when I can to burn off the extra energy. So this morning I did Tapout XT for 44 mins and burned 800 cals. See how I pull up tomorrow. How did you go with your meals?

I started Duromine 30MG tabs on Saturday (22 February 2014) and I was weighing at 65KGS. My doctor prescribed the tabs to me as I have a raging appetite and I pick up weight really fast! My goal weigh is 50KGS and the last time I weighed that I was 18 in my last year of high school. I am so happy to say that I am so pleased on how fast my body has adapted to Duromine. First day I woke at 6:00am when usually I sleep in on weekends - Took the pill at about 6:05am and saw my Fiancé off to work, I got back into bed at about 7:00am only to experience the most amazing energy burst I have ever experienced in my life :laughing: - I love sleeping and I used to sleep at least 3 times a day excluding the night as I used to be constantly tired. I feel amazing and more productive. I have a tiny and i mean tiny appetite i eat breakfast lunch and supper daily but the past 3 days i have been eating all 3 meals in moderate proportion i eat at least 1/3rd of a normal breakfast lunch and supper, i have also cut out alcohol completely. I Jog for a hour each night and there after 30 Minutes of Skipping and 30 Minutes on my excersize bike. I have Non of the mentioned side effects except a dry mouth which is helping me drink 5-6 Litres of water a day (I usually drank 3 Litres a day). I fall asleep at about 9:30 - 10:00pm every night and I have a awesome nights sleep. So far i have lost 2KGS and am weighing at 63KGS ALREADY :laughing: :laughing:: D I am so stoked to continue to loose weight and feel this energetic and full of life :laughing: 13KGS TO GO!!!!!! :laughing:

Its my fourth day using duromine 30MG today.
Yesterday - My third day I experienced very funny symptoms such as head spins as well as dizziness also pains in my upper leg and heart palpitation. But i am thinking that it is because i LITERALLY STARVED MYSELF yesterday. As soon as i had my supper i felt A OK except for the dry mouth - I also have no sugar intake so could that be the reason for dizziness??? If i eat i get sick to my stomach no matter if it is tiny portions. The side effect aren't unbearable but i just need to find out if i can prevent them somehow. I don't eat unhealthy i snack on fruits if i am hungry around snack time and i have things like muesli and yoghurt for breakfast and fish fillets or a steak (Red meat) for supper with my veggies.
I do not eat any sugar or junk food.
Today i am feeling a little faint but i am guessing i need some sugar :/ i am on a ball at work full of energy and besides the new side effects I'm feeling great :laughing:
DUROMINE IS SLOWLY BUT SURELY CHANGING MY LIFE :) :laughing:

Reactions: Jodie Leigh
Hello, Bianca
About dizziness and faint. I think you should eat your fish or steak for lunch rather than for supper. Your body needs a good serving of protein and carbs throughout a day, still got to lose fat tissue. Or maybe, you should have something more for the breakfast? Because breakfast is the best meal your body digests it all up to the end. I mean, even if you eat more carbs than you think you should, it will all be digested throughout a day and will turn into energy, so that you will not gain any weight. Plus, you may feel sick in the morning if you eat heavy protein food in the evening, when your stomach slows down prior to bedtime. Depends on how you used to eat before your diet plan.
Fruit, honey, nuts, raisins, berries - all good for getting sugar for the body. But avoid sugar drink, soda, coke, etc. Even fruit juices (from store) contain loads of sugar you have no idea of. So I wouldn't suggest to drink them. And candies too. Fruit salad, dressed with honey and lemon juice = perfect.

Hope you find some of my tips helpful;)
Good luck!

Hi

I filled my prescription today and so take my first pill in the morning. I am 84.5 kg and 161.5 cm tall. I have PCOS and fructose malabsorption - basically it feels like many things are against me losing weight. I do gym classes three times a week and eat well due to the restrictions my diet places on me. I still cannot lose weight though.

My sister went on Duromine and lost 11kg but now she has put 8 of those back on. She gave me a couple of titbits of advice which I will share:
Exercise as much as possible and not just cardio. Weight bearing exercise is the way to go.
Make sure you eat!

Don't know how much I trust her considering she put the weight back on though!

I am just enjoying my last glasses of red wine before I set off on this journey.

:)

Welcome, newbie Jess!
As I have a great experience with Duromine I can tell your sister was right in a way.
First of all all people are different (metabolism, weight, height, etc.)
Secondly, for good weight loss you need: 1. diet (NO: low calorie, healthy, fried, fast food, ice cream, candies, mayo, ketchup, alcohol, smoking; YES: fresh fruit and veggies, boiled, steamed, stew veggies, chicken, turkey, beef and any low-fat meat, but again - no frying! Nuts, dried fruit, yogurt and all dairy, honey to replace sugar sometimes, olive oil, fiber).
2. exercises (many people mistakenly think the more they go on the treadmill - the more weight they lose) NO, NO and NO! Treadmill just warms up your body, any coach tells you this. Instead of torturing your body with hours of cycling, walking or running(!!!), combine different exercises. Warm up for 10-15 min. max on treadmill, step or whatever you have in gym, after that - some strength exercises are good. Arms, Legs and spine mustn't be ignored. Your body loses calories during strength exercises even more than on the treadmill, trust me. Squats and push ups will tighten your buttocks and arms and burn calories. Some abs is good too. No need to force yourself and do 20 at a time. If you can't - do 10 but 3 times with some breaks. Maybe a trainer will advice some more, just ask, or if you decide to work out at home, google 'workouts for beginners'. Physical activity is a must in weight loss, especially when you have much to lose! Because how do you expect the kilos will go away? When people try to eat nothing, they gain even more weight after the therapy, because their body accumulates fat "just in case" people will starve again, and the body still needs all nutrients for living.
Plus, after workouts you feel so good and energy is full.
3. keep a regime. Wake up at one time, take the pill and then some time should pass before breakfast. Small portion meals - 3-5 times a day! Lots of water. Good sleep. If you have sleep problems because of the pills, then take a small walk before sleep, ventilate your bedroom, avoid watching TV and working at PC at least 30 minutes-1 hour before sleep. Melissa, mint or any other herbal tea mith teaspoon of honey - help to sleep well. Maybe restful and calm music as a background set on timer so you can fall asleep...
Lots of different methods actually, you have to choose what's best for you:)

This way your Duromine pills will do their best! Many people cheat and lose either little weight or nothing..
Still, prepare yourself you will lose much in the first month and after that your body may take 'timeout' - it's normal. Give it some days or weeks to get used to the pills and diet.
I recommend you to write notes, diary maybe. Taking photoes of yourself every week - also good idea.
Try it and you will see you can lose as much weight as you want, no matter what other people say!

I hope these recommendations were not annoying, but helpful for you!
Take care and good luck!
Kate;)

:laughing:
Basically, what I wanted to say is that you need to continue your weight loss program, only make sure you eat enough (even if you are not hungry but it's time to eat). Once your meals are scheduled (the ame time every day) you will lose weight effectively. Especially considering your gym sessions.
I think you will do great!
Sorry for that long post.

Hello everyone,
I'm new here today and would like to share my weight loss journey with you if I may.
Started Duromine 30mg last friday 11 th April 2014 .I read a lot of reviews about the product so I was a bit sceptical to tell the truth. Last friday I weighed 87.6 Kg and I am 5'8" tall.

So I got home with my new pack of Duromine and I thought, what if 30 is too much to start with so I split two capsules in half. I had some empty capsules and put the other half in an empty capsule.I also have a precision scales which i bought online which is terrific for medicine.

So I took 15mg for the first 4 days. Side effects were headaches, a bit dizzy on the first day,
a bit more energy than usual and could not sleep and more thirsty.
My blood pressure was up for those 4 days that's why I got the headache. I have a blood pressure monitor. Very handy.Ok so far so good.
I took the capsules at 6 am everyday.
I noticed that I didn't need a big breakfast like I usually do, I was full with just some porridge and a banana for potassium as I was urinating a bit more than usual due to the extra thirst.
I had a small lunch when I started yawning around 2pm ,I was happy with a small protein bar and one sushi. Lots of water.

Around 4pm when I get home from work I have my decaf coffee and a small muffin, I make myself.

Evening meal; would be a bit of rice, chicken and vegs. I couldn't eat all my rice. I only had a cupful

I the evening I had only one scoop of icecream instead of two.

Day five six seven upped the dose to 20 mg cause the weight loss was very slow.

Meals the same.

To help me sleep I had two panadols which always make me sleep well.

The headaches are gone , my blood pressure is back to normal and today I weighed in at
Happy happy happy 1.5 kg loss
I don't want to loose the weight too quick cause that is not healthy. Skipping meals is not healty,
So I believe I'm doing it right with a balanced diet , smaller portions and have been walking everyday cause now i have the energy to do it.
just get on the treadmill in front of the tv with Gangnam Style on full volume and off i go 10 minutes
have a break and go back after an hour. feels great. i also like zumba youtube clips.
All up it feels great. I needed something to help me with my hunger, so if I could get used to eating smaller portions with the help of Duromine I'm sure I could keep up the new lifestyle when I stop them.
I will start on 25 mg on Sunday and if I'm still losing about a kilo a week or one and half I will stick to it also saving some money as this way the pack will go for longer than 30 days as they are so expensive.

Catch up next week
Rita

Antiacids and Duromine
Antiacids like Mylanta may increase the effect of duromine in your system so don't take them close to bedtime.

1. Vitamin C
    Did .you know that if you have oranges or orange juice or vit c tablets you could be throwing out your so expensive Duromine out the toilet? If you must have it , take it 2 hrs before bedtime that way you can have a big drink of water , have time to pass it out And also get a good night sleep