• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
good luck with your journey :laughing: we are the same height, i weighed a little less than oyu but as you can see on on my way to skinniness:rolleyes:

Good luck sugarfoot!
Dry mouth is almost unavoidable( But it becomes better with time.
You are doing right by starting this journey, because it is an exciting and wonderful feeling to become healthier and lighter. You will succeed.

Hi CandyM I'm from Cape Town, on day 2 and have noticed I am not feeling very hungry. I'm only on 15mg for a start to see how it effects me but I want to go onto 30mg as I need to lose weight as quick as possible. I have been sick for the last week so haven't been to gym but will start again from the weekend.

I'm very excited to do this and I am glad I'm not alone :)
x

Reactions: SimoneAP
Hi all, I started on 40mg Duromine yesterday, noticed that I wasn't quite so hungry and am hoping to achieve good results with this medication. I am 116kg and 157cm tall so need to shed quite a bit of weight. I also have health issues that make it very hard for me to exercise. I am looking forward to hearing about other people experiences and making some lovely friends to share my weight loss experience with.

Hi maxifrog, i started on the 40 mg last sunday. Didn't sleep at all for the first 2 nights, then slowly started sleeping a bit and now i'm sleeping all night (thank god lol) i have a knee problem but just do what i can. I haven't been hungry at all which is great and i downloaded an app which tells me how much water i need to drink per day for my weight. I started at 116.9 kgs and i weighed myself today and i have lost 5.5 kgs.

would love to hear how your going at your first weigh in good luck :)

Hi nikki82, congratulations on such a fantastic loss in one week, I am just hoping to shed any at all but would love to achieve the same result. Today I did feel hungry but not to the extent that I ate food that was bad for me. I think that I need to drink more water. What is the app that you downloaded? ThNks for the well wishes and I will let you know how my first weigh in goes.

The app is called water your body its great tells you how much you need to drink and you put in every time you have a drink so you can keep track during the day

Hi ladies
Also from Cape Town! Day 4 on D but I started over the weekend. I did not weigh, but will check my weight this Friday. I've decided to track my calories on fat secret. How has it been ladies?

Hi All,

I am currently on day 2 of taking Duromine 30mg... so far so good.. heaps of energy yesterday and today (enough to actually workout on the treadmill for 1 hr each day) and chase my 21 month!

I just wanted to ask those of you that are on Duromine how much/many times per week do you exercise? Also are you maintaining a 1200calorie diet or just eating smaller amounts of regular food?

My starting weight is 88kg which is the biggest I have ever been and I am only 165cm tall. Fingers crossed I can get to my target of 65kg in the next few months!

Reactions: DanielleKimberly
Well first week's weigh in this morning and to say I am happy is an understatement... I have lost 3kg in weight, 5cm from my hips and 4cm from my tummy!!! I know the first week is the biggest in terms of losses but hey any loss is a loss right!!

So far haven't really had any side effects from the duromine. Have energy when I first get up in the morning (so quickly jump on treadmill for 30mins before that wears off) but I am still getting a bit tired in the early afternoons. Think I need to add an extra snack in just to boost that bit of energy.. I am doing meal replacement shakes in the morning and at lunch, piece of fruit for morning tea and then a high protein low carb dinner... Using the myfitness pal app has helped me understand how many calories there are in something like even a glass of lemonade or juice it's just crazy!

Good luck everyone on your journey's and here's to an even better 2nd week!

Hi im a newbie and day 5 still feel crap !!
Day 1 i was very chatty and excited by that night i had hot/cold sweets aches all over like a flu for 2 days .. Diarrhea and nausea started ..
Day 3 was aweful so i spoke to the chemist and said i could try immodium and nausea but i didnt get any till yesterday day 4.
I didnt really sleep first 2 nights better the last 2 ..
Yesterday i felt better but not 100%..
Now day 5 still got diarrhea and niggling head thats hanging around for a few days on and off..
My question is how long would you expect side effects to hang around for as im loving the no hunger feeling but i would love the energy people talk about ..
Also day 5 sore back teeth?
Anyone else had :
Headache
Nausea/vomitting
Diarrhea
Sore teeth

Reactions: nellybly
Hi. I have been on duromine for 3 weeks and for a couple days last week and this week i have felt so sick had no energy had to drag myself out of bed to go to the toilet. Not feeling 100% but not as bad as i have

Heya howre u?
I wrote up a post earlier aswell ! im on day 4 and like u I've all ur symptoms, found it really hard to work even felt I looked off my face yest, feel totally spaced out, down, tired but cant sleep! Nausea, stomach totally unsettled, im wondering the same thing.
I was so excited and happy to start ,but im really hoping all this will blow over and I get that fantastic energy Ive been reading about.
I feel like I've the flue but no cold. I started on 30mg which one did u get mayb shud ave started with 15mg ????

Reactions: Mia and scorpio
I'm on the 40mg. I didnt get any sleep at all the first 2 nights now i'm sleeping fine. I havent had any extra energy at all still feel as tired in the day as i always have. I have lost 8.4 kgs in 3 weeks with 6.3 of that in the first week but this week i only lost 1kg. And the nausea was bad. I also got my period 8 days early despite being on the pill.

Oh wow that's amazing weight loss ,, good on you. U must really feel it which is the best feeling I the world. Ive a good bit to loose
Im just aving a real bad day today and if I dont get a full nite sleep tonite I dontno wot way ill b tomorrow. Ny advise on getting to sleep. Ive a headache alot that wont buzz off,, and just not feeling great mentally, as in my head . is just wrecked I hope this will pass sooner rather than later, ive 2 kids and I work and just feel real unsociable :)

I didnt have decent sleep for the first 4 nights. What time do you take your tablet. I take mine between 4-5 am. I set my alarm for 5 but most mornings i get up to use the toilet so i take it then.
I cant tell myself that i've lost any weight yet as i have alot to lose.

Im the same, I take it about 6in the morning,
How are u feeling, I really want to snap out of this negative feeling

I feel tired like i have no energy. Tummy has been rumbling a bit today

Day 6
Woke up with horror headache ate a banana took D and 2 nurofen back to bed for an hr woke up fine .. Only 1 wave of nausea driving the car then all good for the rest of the day..

Hiya scorpio, Oh thats great, good idead mayb shud eat something before taken it,,its day 6 for me too so we can share experiences, I never took one yest was so wrecked and felt so sick Sunday that i felt I cudnt take one yest morning but on a positive note, feel much better today after a gud nite sleep so hopefully now im over the worst of the side effects.it will all b worth it,
Have u weighed in yet:)