New to Duromine

K

Kris258

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2020
My dr has just prescribed me 15mg duromine tablets. I've never used it before so any advice would be fantastic :blush::blush::blush:

J

Jessica1216

Standard Member
Dec 11, 2017
@Kris258 Don't have anything planned over the first couple of days of taking it! Have water with you at all times and chewy (incase you get a dry throat and mouth)

J

Jessica1216

Standard Member
Dec 11, 2017
@Kris258 Don't have anything planned over the first couple of days of taking it! Have water with you at all times and chewy (incase you get a dry throat and mouth)
What do you mean by don't have anything planned? :neutral:

J

Jessica1216

Standard Member
Dec 11, 2017
the first day I took it, I felt like I was racing and couldn't concentrate on one thing at a time :p
That will be interesting then because I'm at uni 4 days a week as well as working :laughing:

Reverie

Reverie

Premium Member
Sep 7, 2019
Australia
Everyone has different reaction. I have no energy. Didn't have any side effects. But take it will early morning otherwise you won't be able to sleep at night...Lol.. best of luck

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
My dr has just prescribed me 15mg duromine tablets. I've never used it before so any advice would be fantastic :blush::blush::blush:
As you've been prescribed the smallest possible dose, you'll hardly have any adverse reactions. Can you tell a little bit more about your goals? What's your current weight?

Reactions: Dre
K

Kris258

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2020
As you've been prescribed the smallest possible dose, you'll hardly have any adverse reactions. Can you tell a little bit more about your goals? What's your current weight?
I need to lose 30 kilos