New To Duromine, London, Uk

How much weight do you think I will lose in the first month?

• Total voters

Lottie86

Premium Member
Apr 14, 2018
New Zealand
I found after the first week or so the feeling hungry part dies off abit that’s why I was more strict on what I ate (I don’t calorie count, I find low fat low sugar full of unwanted chemicals etc). I prepare all my meals so I know what’s in my food and what I’m eating.

I’m on my third box now and most of the side effects have disappeared. The only one that still lingers is not being able to sleep a full night.

It’s interesting how this pill effects others :)

Reactions: Rava

phenyel94

Standard Member
Jun 6, 2018
Day 5

Hey so sorry I haven't updated since. So I have taken my pills consistently at 6/6:30 am when I get up for work. It really does suppress your appetite and the dry mouth is definitely present. My heartbeat is still averaging at about 93-97 resting...but I don't feel like it is that high, I feel normal. If I didn't know one of the side effects of duromine was increased heart rate I wouldn't know to monitor it.

That being said on Friday I had lunch and I sort of felt a bit weird like speedy. I don't know how to explain it, like an episode out of body- it felt like I was moving really fast or really slow I couldn't even tell but I noticed something was odd. I was normal after that.

the sleeping- umm I am getting to sleep alright, It is harder to just nap during the day but when I get to bed at night, It takes a while for me to get to sleep. On Wednesday night I only had 3 hrs sleep. Since then its been okay. I do wake up abruptly from sleep though but I am able to get back to sleep.

I have been eating healthy and smaller portions for sure.. on Thursday I did go out with my family and we drank.

But here goes my results

SW: 78kg
CW: 76.4kg (-1.6kg)
GW: 55kg

THATS 1.6kg lost in 5days!!!!
the day I took my first duromine I didn't have a scale to weigh myself but I know the last time before then I was petrified by my weight 78kg. So I marked that as my starting weight. I may have been bigger or lighter than that I do not know.

Day 1: 78kg
Day 2: -
day 3: 76.7kg
day 4: 76.4kg
day 5: 78.4kg

I must admit I haven't done much exercise...I know I promised but I have just been trying to reach my step goal daily. I am worried that if i do exercise with my increased heart rate it might become dangerous.

Reactions: Rava

Rava

Premium Member
May 14, 2018
Perth
@phenyel94 That being said on Friday I had lunch and I sort of felt a bit weird like speedy. I don't know how to explain it, like an episode out of body- it felt like I was moving really fast or really slow I couldn't even tell but I noticed something was odd. I was normal after that.

I did experience this as well. By around days 7 - 8 and you start getting in some sleep - it calms down. I honestly think this out of body feeling is due to tiredness, but your brain is still wanting you to move on. As you start getting more consistent sleep - it will lessen :)

SW: 78kg
CW: 76.4kg (-1.6kg)
GW: 55kg

THATS 1.6kg lost in 5days!!!!
the day I took my first duromine I didn't have a scale to weigh myself but I know the last time before then I was petrified by my weight 78kg. So I marked that as my starting weight. I may have been bigger or lighter than that I do not know.

You are doing amazing! Well done on your portion sizes and your weight loss!

I must admit I haven't done much exercise...I know I promised but I have just been trying to reach my step goal daily. I am worried that if i do exercise with my increased heart rate it might become dangerous.

Dont get to hung up on your heart rate - when I am doing exercise with high intensity I am sitting around the 125 Bpm to 130 Bpm and its all good.

In saying the above if you feel like its more "palpitations" then of course you need to monitor and see your local Dr.

and enter your stats, it will give you a guideline on where you are supposed to be.

Just quickly when entering your age I get;

For fat burning your heart rate should be around 122 - 142 Bpm.

Reactions: phenyel94 and April

Melodie Abaga

Standard Member
Jun 12, 2020
Hello Duromine Supporters,

I am new to Duromine.
I am a 23 year old, 5ft6 female living in London. I weigh as of today 77kg (169lbs). My BMI 27.3 overweight!!! I have been struggling with social anxiety and depression which have worsened as I have put on almost 20kg (44lbs). my goal weight is 56kg (123lbs).

I ordered my duromine through a supplier in malaysia, if you want the details please message me privately. I am currently tracking its status from malaysia to the UK. Fingers crossed. The supplier is lovely and puts no pressure on you to buy unless you're sure. You can contact her via whatsapp to place an order.

I am hoping my duromine arrives this weekend or by Monday so I can begin 11/6/18.

Knowing I have much to lose I have put a plan in motion

Calories per day: 1100 using fitnesspal app
Exercise: Walking/run 3x per week in the morning when I take the duromine pill at 6:15am
Weighing: everyday (for motivation)
Water: buckets full (LOL)

If any of you would like to pour out suggestions and follow my journey please follow and comment and like this forum and please join in the discussion.

I am so excited to lose 40lbs!
Hey! so i got home, ripped the package open and its duromine!!

I've attached the pictures so you can assess its authenticity.

I also scanned the barcode on my fitness pal and duromine came up too. so thats also a plus.

hey hello I was wondering how can I get a contact with your supplier so I can get the pills please?

Alleexx

Standard Member
May 19, 2020
Hi! I would also like to get the contact details for the supplier thanks :)

Boredquarantine16

Premium Member
Apr 22, 2020

I've attached the pictures so you can assess its authenticit

I also scanned the barcode on my fitness pal and duromine came up too. so thats also a plus.

Can i please get the contact of your supplier? I am from uk too and i am so big now☹☹ How much did you pay please?

Cassiegauci

Standard Member
Jul 6, 2020
Hello Duromine Supporters,

I am new to Duromine.
I am a 23 year old, 5ft6 female living in London. I weigh as of today 77kg (169lbs). My BMI 27.3 overweight!!! I have been struggling with social anxiety and depression which have worsened as I have put on almost 20kg (44lbs). my goal weight is 56kg (123lbs).

I ordered my duromine through a supplier in malaysia, if you want the details please message me privately. I am currently tracking its status from malaysia to the UK. Fingers crossed. The supplier is lovely and puts no pressure on you to buy unless you're sure. You can contact her via whatsapp to place an order.

I am hoping my duromine arrives this weekend or by Monday so I can begin 11/6/18.

Knowing I have much to lose I have put a plan in motion

Calories per day: 1100 using fitnesspal app
Exercise: Walking/run 3x per week in the morning when I take the duromine pill at 6:15am
Weighing: everyday (for motivation)
Water: buckets full (LOL)

If any of you would like to pour out suggestions and follow my journey please follow and comment and like this forum and please join in the discussion.

I am so excited to lose 40lbs!

Hello @phenyel94 I was just wondering if i could contact you by email to get more information about where you got your Duromine from?

Cassiegauci

Standard Member
Jul 6, 2020

I've attached the pictures so you can assess its authenticity.

Do you think you would give me the detail to the seller? @phenyel94

Stanley

Standard Member
May 19, 2017
Do you think you would give me the detail to the seller? @phenyel94
hi there ! Am desperate to get Duromine am in UK ! Could you please let me know supplier, hve been scammed twice since Jan and lost a lot of money ! Just want to know I can trust seller ! Thanks

Stanley

Standard Member
May 19, 2017
It’s unbelievable how hard they are to get get hold of !!! Surely there are some decent honest sellers out there please get in touch !
Thanks

EllieBellie

Standard Member
Aug 26, 2020
I thought about the fruits being bad, but I am a sweets junkie- I feared if I completely cut them out I would crave them more and more. I really don't want a crazy restrictive diet because I find thats where I fail. I want to have these meals but with portion control and reduced calorie intakes, it will teach me how to eat things in moderation.

Hi phenyel94. :)

I know how you feel about the sweets and nice things. I’m both hedonistic by nature and have an extremely contrary mind that will absolutely cut off its nose to spite its face. I just wanted to let you know that I found the most success by substituting chocolate/sweets with low-cal, no sugar (stevia) chocolate. I like the hazelnut, honeycomb and salted caramel versions - but they need to be taken with a hot drink to taste best.

When I was having a craving and wanted to go buy a box of something, I’d have some of the other chocolate instead and it was like it tricked my brain into thinking the craving had been satisfied. Also, there’s an odd thing about the chocolate where it has a slight aftertaste or perhaps sensation? That makes you actively not want any more after only a few little blocks. So, I could often (but not always) stop a 1,800 calorie biscuit binge in its tracks by eating only 70-210 calories of alternate chocolate.

I have heard that stevia may ‘trick’ the body into releasing more insulin, however, which means it may absorb more calories than normal from food it’s digesting at the time. Not sure if that’s real, but it was still 100% better than eating biscuits, chocolates or sweets.

Good luck! And please consider speaking to a doctor for advice and warning signs and such. I wouldn’t know that coffee was unsafe to drink while on duromine if it hadn’t been for my doc.