New to Duromine. Any advice would be appreciated!

SayWhat

SayWhat

Premium Member
May 24, 2018
Sydney
Hey, @Nata, Make sure you eat clean and exercise on it, or when you stop, you will put weight loss on it back on. I found out the hard way and drink heaps of water and try to take it about 5-6 in the morning that’s all I can really think of at the moment Good luck

Reactions: Nata
G

Glazyrin0

Standard Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hey, @Nata, Make sure you eat clean and exercise on it, or when you stop, you will put weight loss on it back on. I found out the hard way and drink heaps of water and try to take it about 5-6 in the morning that’s all I can really think of at the moment Good luck

Agreed.. exercise.. without exercise, you will gain weight straight away AFTER stopping your diet. : unamused:: unamused:: unamused:

Panda

Panda

Standard Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi @Nata :) I also started this morning, so good luck, lets hope this works :)

N

Nata

Standard Member
Nov 4, 2019
Thank you @Panda :blush:
Good luck to you as well, cross the fingers ;)

Panda

Panda

Standard Member
Nov 12, 2019
Are you ladies taking the 15 mg or 30mg?

Panda

Panda

Standard Member
Nov 12, 2019
I am on 30mg :)
My doctor gave me scripts for both but suggested I start with the 15mg to see how I go, so I wondered who was on which dosage.

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
I am on 30mg :)
30 mg is a good start. Most people are prescribed this dosage and achieve wonderful results:party:
SayWhat provided excellent recommendations.
You may experience dry mouth and sleep problems during the first days, but these should pass with time.

Please keep us updated on your progress.:kissing_heart:

E

Edelweiss

Standard Member
Nov 13, 2019
Queensland
@Nata I started at 30mg and am doing my second month on 40mg :)

Panda

Panda

Standard Member
Nov 12, 2019
30 mg is a good start. Most people are prescribed this dosage and achieve wonderful results:party:
SayWhat provided excellent recommendations.
You may experience dry mouth and sleep problems during the first days, but these should pass with time.

Please keep us updated on your progress.:kissing_heart:
So maybe i must start 30mg next month??

N

Nata

Standard Member
Nov 4, 2019
I lost 5kgs in the first month :) had a break for a month and started again 4 days ago, and have lost 2.2kgs in 4 days on the 40mg
What is difference for you @Edelweiss between 15-30mg?

E

Edelweiss

Standard Member
Nov 13, 2019
Queensland
Thats a good number in 4days :grinning:
yes I’m so happy about it :blush: because I’m only eating 2 eggs for breakfast, sandwich for lunch, and chicken, and broccoli, and brown rice for dinner, but very small portions and most days I always miss one or the other. and I’m walking and doing a home hitt class and gym at night hahha

N

Nata

Standard Member
Nov 4, 2019
yes I’m so happy about it :blush: because I’m only eating 2 eggs for breakfast, sandwich for lunch, and chicken, and broccoli, and brown rice for dinner, but very small portions and most days I always miss one or the other. and I’m walking and doing a home hitt class and gym at night hahha
Good on you :)