New & Looking For A Great Weightloss Technique!

Julia

Standard Member
May 11, 2015
So far the course has worked for me and they offer a pretty awesome guarantee, so I think it's worth the $47.

Before that I've tried the Paleo Diet and the South Beach Diet, as well as the 'starving diet' which I know now doesn't work.

I'm here to learn some more and try to get healthier alongside losing weight, so my question is: what do you recommend in terms of food not to eat, as well as a healthy eating cycle?

Last edited by a moderator:

mamma24

Standard Member
May 11, 2015
Eat less fatty foods, cut out fried foods, sweets and soft drinks and in a few weeks you will lose a few kilos.

If you do eat a little bad food don't stress just eat a little and have strong will power and say no , no I don't need that coke, no I don't need to eat salty chips, no just because my friends are eating bad I don't need to follow. Losing weight is not easy but we can all do it if we stay strong and look ahead to the bigger picture looking and feeling great and healthier mamma24

Julia

Standard Member
May 11, 2015
eat less fatty foods cut out fried and sweets and softdrinks and in a few weeks you will lose a few kilos.

if you do eat a little bad food dont stress just eat a little and have strong will power and say no , no i dont need that coke, no i dont need to eat salty chips, no just because my friends are eating bad i dont need to follow. losing weight is not easy but we can all do it if we stay strong and look ahead to thd bigger picture looking and feeling great and healthier mamma24
Thank you for your response mamma24!
You have by far stated a few factors that cause me to add a few pounds than shedding them. Although i am following the program mentioned above, i cant seem to reduce the craving for that coke, or those french fries from McDonalds (Just a few examples). The craving is the only real catch to my fat!