New here

S

Sunnysun

Standard Member
Dec 25, 2020
Hi, I'm new on here and new to Duromine.. It's only my 2nd day on 30mg. I'm 75kg hoping to get back to 60kg eventually. I'm not really exercising atm but I plan to do a little walking to start me off. What has been everyone's weight loss results in the first 2 weeks? And did you guys exercise etc too? ☺x

Reactions: QueenA
Q

QueenA

Standard Member
Dec 25, 2020
Hi, I'm new on here and new to Duromine.. It's only my 2nd day on 30mg. I'm 75kg hoping to get back to 60kg eventually. I'm not really exercising atm but I plan to do a little walking to start me off. What has been everyone's weight loss results in the first 2 weeks? And did you guys exercise etc too? ☺x
Hi..good luck! My loss is about 1kg a week..only 15 or 20 min walks as im not a fan :expressionless:

Reverie

Reverie

Premium Member
Sep 7, 2019
Australia
First time I was in d, I completely stopped eating as this didn't make me hungry so I lost 10kg in one month. But time, I am eating small amounts, half an hour pilates. I have to admit I am loosing weight slowly... kind of disappointment..Coz from Nov to now I have only lost 5-6 kilos..I have to go below 70..

A

Anais

Premium Member
Mar 16, 2020
Australia
I lost 4kg in the first 3 weeks, I can't really exercise (apart from chasing after 2 small children) as I have pain in my hip/lower back. Im using Duromine to speed up/kick start my metabolism as I find it impossible to lose weight after having my thyroid removed.

S

Sunnysun

Standard Member
Dec 25, 2020
I've already experienced the loss of appetite but am forcing myself to eat small portions rather then not eat at all. Thank you for your experiences so far it's inspiring and keeping me optimistic :)x

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
15 kilograms is a nice and easily achieved goal with Duromine. Do you experience any side effects?
Make sure to stick to new eating habits during the treatment. Try to stay physically active every single day (even if it's a short walk, make sure to go for it regularly ;) )

Good luck on your weight loss journey!:heart: