• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Zee99 said:
I'm on the 30mg
Yeah I start 40 tmw morning I am sort of shitting my self . Just keep reading all these horror stories about the side-effects but I didn't get them with the 30 so hopefully I don't get to many more with the 40.

I will let you know
And please let me know how you go in the coming weeks xx

all the best hope you don't get any side effects will keep you posted

Reactions: Fatty33
Hello I was on 30 for 7 days and it was great had no side-effects apart from the dry mouth. But I was still hungry and only lost 2.6 kgs so tmw I start on 40's iam a little scared because I have read the side affects .

All the best with your Journey

Hmmm., so 8 days on Duromine 30mg and I have lost 2.4kg. I am still hungry though and haven't lost my cravings and I am still tired all the time. How do I up my dosage without going back to the Doc for a new script? I don't want to waist money as I just bought a whole month of 30mg??

Fatty33 said:
Hello I was on 30 for 7 days and it was great had no side-effects apart from the dry mouth. But I was still hungry and only lost 2.6 kgs so tmw I start on 40's iam a little scared because I have read the side affects .

All the best with your Journey
Please let me know how you go on the 40mg as I think I need the same ;) Hope you don't get too many side effects. The only I have had are headache for 2 days, thirsty often and upset tummy.

I think it would be best if you go back to your Dr. I go for a checkup every 3 months. There is a lot of horror stories out there about heart and blood pressure issues when you use Duromine so rather make sure it will be OK for you to use a stronger dosage. It may be OK to use the 15mg or 30mg but the 40mg is really strong so rather be safe. Maybe you just need a little more time to get used to it.

Heidzho said:
Hmmm., so 8 days on Duromine 30mg and I have lost 2.4kg. I am still hungry though and haven't lost my cravings and I am still tired all the time. How do I up my dosage without going back to the Doc for a new script? I don't want to waist money as I just bought a whole month of 30mg??
Yeah I went back to my doctor and she said best for me to go on 40's I didn't start them today as no one was home so going to start tmw as my husband is home in the morning and able to take the kids to school.

I was abit upset when my doctor said go on the 40 I was like I just sent $109 7 days ago and now I have to spend $121 a week later .
But my doc did say when I start coming off the 40 I can slowly go on to the 30 that I already brought so I don't lose money .

I will let u know how I go x

skie said:
hooray to us! good luck with your weigh in, let me know how you go.
i'll let you know my progress at my first weigh in next week. i also took measurements today as ultimately it's all about losing the cms.
Well I lost 2.6 kgs but my doc put me up to 40 so I started them today and just feeling tired . I really hope it gets my weigh moving . Go back next Tuesday

Hi All I started the generic brand (15mg) of Duromine this morning, I am 5'2 and have 7 kilo to lose. My doctor feels I should lose 2 kilo in a month but am sceptical, has anyone had success so far with this product, or is the dose too low? I am active and eat around 1000 to 1100 cals a day.
Would love to hear from anyone else on this dosage and how they are progressing.
starting weight 68.5
waist 78cm
hips 100 cm
thigh 68cm

Last edited:
Hi.

I was prescribed 30mg of Duromine and had my first pill today.
I am 80kg and want to lose 10-15kg for my wedding - and more importantly my happiness.

It is now evening and my whole body is tingling and I can feel my cells racing with energy. This is a welcomed change as I do have fatigue and concentration issues normally. However, I am a little worried about how well I will be able to get to sleep tonight.

I can honestly say I have NO interest in eating anything - the idea turns me off completely, zero appetite. And I am a comfort eater who grazes on food throughout the evenings so for me not to want to eat right now is a completely new experience.

Having the added support from the appetite suppressant, I am hopeful and confident in my ability to lose the weight I need to. But lets see if I actually lose the weight first eh ;-)

Would love to hear more about your experiences, how much you are losing, how long it is taking etc.

Also - I was considering eating breakfast and lunch and just a snack in place of dinner because I literally dont think i can face eating. Does anyone think this is a good strategy? Tips and thoughts welcomed :)

I will update you guys on my measurements, and weight loss as I go.

Today -
Widest point of stomach - 108cm
Waist - 90cm
Chest - 106cm
Weight - 80kg
Height - 165cm
Age - 27
Dosage - 30mg

Fatty33 said:
Yeah I went back to my doctor and she said best for me to go on 40's I didn't start them today as no one was home so going to start tmw as my husband is home in the morning and able to take the kids to school.

I was abit upset when my doctor said go on the 40 I was like I just sent $109 7 days ago and now I have to spend $121 a week later .
But my doc did say when I start coming off the 40 I can slowly go on to the 30 that I already brought so I don't lose money .

I will let u know how I go x
All of the best. And let me know how it works for you on the 40mg!

Tania J said:
All of the best. And let me know how it works for you on the 40mg!
2nd day today on 40 and just a dry mouth and I haven't felt like eating today so that is a plus that I didn't get on the 30s but other than that doing and feeling great .

Fatty33 said:
2nd day today on 40 and just a dry mouth and I haven't felt like eating today so that is a plus that I didn't get on the 30s but other than that doing and feeling great .
I am so glad for you!;);)

Hi everyone,

Just updating you all with my progress so far.
I just took my 3rd Duromine this morning. Over the past 2 days I have lost 2kg already!!! am super excited. Looks like reaching my goal of 10-15kg will be very achievable with Duromine!

I am struggling a little bit with side effects but I am hoping they will start to subside from today onwards as my body is getting used to the medication.

What I have noticed....
- anxious; I find myself doing deep breathing and mindfulness which is helpful.
- difficult drifting off to sleep; I do get tired at night but my mind wont shut down as easily. Last night was particularly difficult. I woke during the night and was 'wide awake' needing to go through the whole process of trying to get back to sleep
- I am talking a lot
- I am feeling emotions more intensely than normal; both positive and negative emotions
- I am hotter than usual
- I am restless
- I am unable to eat; zero appetite and when I do, I don't enjoy food. But I am enjoying this new lack of preoccupation with food.
- I feel weak, especially in the morning, due to lack of food.
- I have heart burn

But these side effects are all completely worth it considering the great weight loss I am seeing already.

Ash x

Hi Ash, well done! you are well on your way to being slim and happy. This is day 3 for me and I have lost 1 kilo so far, slight headaches, tired sometimes in the afternoon, and difficulty sleeping.
Have taken 15mg at 530 last 2 mornings so hoping this regulates my sleeping pattern.
Although I was out till 2am last night, and did sleep till 0630, so think im winning that race.
Dry mouth is better today, found chewing gum helps, didn't eat dinner last night, thought about it but had no interest in food.
I take Nexium for heartburn, you might need something to assist you with the reflux.
I do sweat when I workout, and it does have a lot more of an odour than normal.
Still have 6 kilo to go, so here's hoping that Duromine is the answer to our woes!!!
Not sure if I maybe should be on a higher dose...anyone think that it would assist in quicker weight loss?

Vicki

Good to read you have found it working. I started on 30mg on Thursday and so far have lost near 2kg without too much effort. I do ride horses and I have a Fitbit and every day I am surpassing the 10K steps. I have a dry mouth and my mouth tastes like I licked the bottom of a bird cage but that is all so far.

I tried Duromine in the 90s and it worked but I didn't have the support of the doctor back the. It was a 'next patient please' affair. I have a great doctor now and she is monitoring me closely and has done blood and a full check up before prescribing Duromine. I feel 'safe' taking them.

I have cut my eating hugely but I am eating well, just waaaayyyyy less and can happily walk past the deadly snack foods aisle without a 2nd glance. It felt powerful to do that. I now find a piece of fruit fills me up.

I am aiming to lose at least 20kg.

Back in the 90s I went on the 40mg and had heart palpatations, was 'wired' and would do things like clean out the pantry at 2am. I didn't tell my hubby or family I was taking Duromine and they noticed my franticness. At the time I was going on a 2 month trip to USA so just said it was nervous/excited energy.

This time I am on 30mg and haven't had any side effects apart from a dry mouth. This time I have told my hubby only as I am that much older and think if I suddenly fell over or something he would know what I was taking. He is fully supportive of me taking them as long as I am monitored by my doctor, which I am.

Good luck.

Hey all
I have been in 40's for 6 days now
And I have had only a really dry mouth like my tongue get stuck to the top of my mouth when I am talking. Always carry a bottle of water. and I swear a bit more and my appetite well I have to remember to eat. Not sure if I have loss any more weight but its Weigh in day today . So hoping I hit 115 kgs that would be 1.8 kg loss and 4.4 kgs in 2 kgs so fingers cross. Other than that I have been good I would like the Energy that I keep reading about. But on the other hand I have been sleeping good at night havent miss one night sleep.

Will let you know how I get on today

Please tell me how you are all going I love reading the blogs and other people's experiences.