Need Help!

Kb123

Standard Member
Oct 30, 2014
im new to duramine and am nervous at trying to find a prescription. No matter how much exercise and diet changes I do I have had trouble shifting weight since my baby was born! I live on the Mornington peninsula and was hoping someone could suggest a doctor to tru

Smick

Premium Member
Jun 10, 2014
Pakenham, Victoria, Australia
Have you tried your regular GP?
If you meet the criteria they should prescribe it for you unless they have some kind of objection to the drug.
If you have no luck with your GP. I would advise getting friendly with your local pharmacy assistant. They usually know which local doctors will write a script 'no questions asked'. Not chemist warehouse or the like. Try a traditional style pharmacy. Get chatty with them they are usually pretty helpful. If you don't already have a relationship with your local pharmacy find one and tell them you are looking for a new GP and what you are looking for (Duromine)
It really depends on how much you have to lose as to how easy it will be to obtain a script. If you obviously have a weight issue it will be easier. If you only have 5-10 kilos to lose you may struggle and there may be better options for you.