Need A Bit Help In Exercise Department

Ally-Cat

Standard Member
Nov 19, 2014
Amanzimtoti Durban KZN SOUTH - AFRICA
Hi there everybody..
;)
I just started my deuromine 30mg yesterday.
I am following a diet plan that is mainly a shake in the morning and then fresh fruit and veggies with some protein during rest of the day.

I broke my leg and had an ORIF operation on it dr said it would take 5 months to heal up so my activities are limited.
I know I must excersise , so I want to find out seeing that walking and jogging and all that is out of the question for me for a while, what excersises can I do?

Thanx so much to the post most of them are very inspiring!!!!;)

LollyTerror

Standard Member
Oct 8, 2014
I'm assuming you're not in a plaster cast...Yoga? Pilates? Walking in a pool? Easy cycling? Get yourself to a physio and ask their advice.

Ally-Cat

Standard Member
Nov 19, 2014
Amanzimtoti Durban KZN SOUTH - AFRICA
I'm assuming you're not in a plaster cast...Yoga? Pilates? Walking in a pool? Easy cycling? Get yourself to a physio and ask their advice.
Thank you for your advice Lolly Terror, I went to my Orthopedic surgeon and he said I can take it slow by climbing a set of stairs in a really slow pace take a slow short walk and then doing a upper body workout.

I'll try your advice to and see which works best for me thank you once again for the reply on my post it's much appreciated.