Nausea And Feeling Off.

Mia

Standard Member
May 21, 2015
Hi... im on my second day on the 30mg. Day 1 was alright although I had a crazy headache and felt a bit nauseous and off. Day 2 I feel worse. Just feel off, spacey and nauseous. Not very good. Any ideas on how to combat this? I'm eating cleanly, drinking plenty of water and not over exerting myself. This just isnt very fun and but I want to keep going with it. :)

Reactions: Melly86

Melly86

Standard Member
May 21, 2015
I'm on day three and I feel like I have been hit by a bus! Not sure as to why- suggestions would be great!!! Gonna try eating more tomorrow and fingers crossed for a good night sleep!

Lizzig

Standard Member
May 25, 2015
Hello Mia and Molly,
I'm in the same boat, feeling dizzy and nauseous on my 4th day. I have read all the old posts and it seems it's normal. Most mention it's due to lack of fluids and food. Today at work I barely drank anything and lunch was heaps smaller then my body is used to. I think we need to make sure we drink heaps and have snacks between meals.
I have just finished dinner and I do feel better. Lunch is at 12.30 and dinner at 7 so it's a long gap with no food. So I will make sure I have fruit and nuts at my desk.