my journey with duromine

L

lucy.l

Standard Member
Apr 6, 2020
i m 32, 5'1, 61kg. have always been chubby. my ideal weight 55kg that was 7 years ago.
i am a foodie!!! so does not matter how healthy i eat, i always eat a lot. been a emotional and boredom eater. i also have PCOS, and when i m off pill i only get my period once every two months. My heaviest was 62kg which is a lot for small me and my period were stopped.

I exercise 2-4 hours a week. mainly weights or walking. i also go to thailand for bootcamp two weeks every year which works wonder for me to keep me fit and improve my energy lever. But not this year, i got my hands on duromine 40mg for a few months now. i was worrying too much and super busy with work til Covid-19 fked us all. so here i am, at home, starting my duromine journey:

DAY1
starting weight: 61kg
took HALF of the 40mg capsule
i feel dizzy and got a headache, could not eat much because the headache
hard to sleep, but i have always had that problem

DAY2
59kg
HALF of 40mg
the headache is not as bad as yesterday, been eating much less.Constantly thirsty. i went for 30 min walk/jogging. the side affect did not affect me when i m excising. felt better after that, slept early.

DAY3
58.7kg
HALF of 40mg capsule
my belly start to go flat, i know i was hungry before i went to bed. i still manege go to sleep. that would never happen before. lol

DAY4
58.5kg
not much appetite, but the hunger is there.
went for a hour walk.
thristy still

Day 5
i decided to not weight myself that often.
snacking a lot today on small things

DAY6
59kg
my appetite is back with a craving for sweets.
i think i been eating "too healthy", i smashed some sweet buns and chocolate.

Reactions: Minho
L

lucy.l

Standard Member
Apr 6, 2020
i feel guilt about what i ate but i used to drink a lot, at least i am not drinking anymore. i know i should be too hard on myself. i m gonna carry that guilt and go for a hour walk.

D

Dee.needshelp

Standard Member
Sep 22, 2020
i feel guilt about what i ate but i used to drink a lot, at least i am not drinking anymore. i know i should be too hard on myself. i m gonna carry that guilt and go for a hour walk.
Any updates on your journey?

Trabela

Trabela

Premium Member
Sep 5, 2019
Australia
@lucy.l I think you just need to change you attitude towards the food. There's a little monster in your mind who makes you think about food every single minute. Think of how happy you could be if you lose your weight. Think about benefits of being healthy. Maybe you can find a new hobby, which will save you from overeating. Or each time when you want to eat - just make pushups! You need to change your eating habbits wight away! You can do it!

Reactions: Anne_R
15kgtogo

15kgtogo

Premium Member
Sep 10, 2019
Australia
Hey @lucy.l I had cravings for 1 weeks, I thought that Duromine doesn't work for me. First 3 days I had all possible side effects and it was awful... Now I'm okay :blush::blush::blush:
Please let me know how are you now? How many kg did you lose?