• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

My Journey With Duromine (Progress Photos)

egaskin

egaskin

Standard Member
Sep 7, 2015
Okay so I started Duromine August last year. I took it for around two months, and then stopped due to a lot of stressful stuff happening in my life. I've been taking it for a week again, now that my life is smooth sailing, and plan to stay on it until I reach my ultimate goal of 65kg!

When I started duromine last year, I was 122.2kg, and I stopped taking it when I hit around 100kg. I weighed in a week ago and weighed 103.4kg, today I weighed in at 100.1kg! So in total, I've lost 22.1kg, and I am aiming to lose quite a bit more! I'm also 163cm tall, which makes my starting BMI: 45 and my current BMI: 37.

The following photos are photos of me weighing 122.2kg and now: 100.1kg. The image on the left hand side is the before, and the image on the right is me now.

Collage 2015-09-07 22_35_19.jpg
Collage 2015-09-07 22_36_34.jpg
Collage 2015-09-07 22_38_02.jpg

I can see quite a decent difference, but I hope you guys can too! Please point them out to me as well, you may spot something I didn't. I'll be sure to keep you all updated, and will do more picture comparisons once a month has passed!

Stay strong everyone xo

Reactions: Sammi
Great job, can see a difference for sure!
What do you do for fitness?
Look forward to updates

Well done, very noticable difference. Looks like you have lost weight off almost every part of your body. You look way more confident in the after photos, better posture too. You must of learnt something during your stint last year, you done a great job keeping the weight off;)

Reactions: Toni63