My Journey This Far....

MakeTime

Standard Member
Oct 24, 2014
Starting weight 98.6
Current weight 85.4
My name is Mel, I have three kids aged 6,5 and three my 5 year old is autistic and it's been hard for me to allow myself to do anything for me however lately I've been so unhappy I decided that it's ok to do something for myself for once...
So, I started taking duromine roughly about 2 months ago but after the first script I waited a few weeks to renew the next one so I'm only on about the 7th tablet from the second box and so far I'm extremely happy to report my current weight loss is over ten kilos! I've also joined the Michelle bridges twelve week weight loss challenge and the meals are delicious. I also started the gym and at the start of my gym time I seriously could not do 2 minutes on the cross trainer and now I can easily do 30 minutes. I have so much more energy and I'm very happy. My clothes size has dropped and I'm finding myself wearing more and more jeans as apposed to wearing tracksuit pants and over size tshirts.

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hello, MakeTime! Congratulations dear! You deserved it to finally see changes in your body.
You did a great job, it's a wonderful feeling when you are able to exercise, right? So much energy..
I wish you success further and Merry Xmas! ;););)