One weeks difference, nothing really noticeable but my stomach feels flatter.
image-jpg.2403

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 13
Awesome work :) exact same as my week 1 weigh in

Go you! What an excellent result *insert clappy hands* Good idea with the photos too, I should do some for myself. I won't post them though, I wouldn't want to frighten anyone :p

Bethybabe said:
Great reading your progresses. I just started took my first at 12. I'm 172cm and 95.5kgs. This ist first time on duromine. I am chocoholic and find it very hard to give I up. Also on 1500 cal lite and easy. I have lost 23kgs over last two years but have plateau struggled the last 4-6months to move any weight
Hi there, if it's the sugar/sweet your craving you can take chromium (think that's how you spell it) blackmores make.. It helps reduce sugar cravings... Awesome work I'm on week 2 and only lost approx 2kg

Good luck Vixen, can't wait to hear your results.
Today is day 9.
I woke up with a massive headache again this morning, but I put this down to my lack of water drinking over the last couple of days. Because I don't really have the dry mouth anymore, I forget I really need to drink! This week im going to start some light exercise and see how that effects my end of week loss. I also had a much more relaxed day on food today. I figure if I can do this once a week it will be more sustainable. I am still within my 1500 calories but different foods that I normally wouldn't eat.

Breakfast: 2x multigrain toast, cottage cheese and tomato
Snack: muesli bar
Lunch: 2x slice pizza :/ -woops!
Dinner: 1x lasagne slice, 1cup broccoli, 1cup mixed veg

Reactions: X_sweetpeanz
Hi, I'm on 30mg too, and started on Saturday. I'm 96kg, and want to get to 65, 70. Good luck!

Reactions: Tmaree
Josephine said:
Hey Tracy

Yep you will be super thirsty for about a week until it becomes normal. Just keep a water bottle on you always and it helps me if i have mints or gum with me too.

Let me know how you go!

Josie xx

Hi, yes super thirsty. My skin will be amazing with all this water!

Lidz said:
Hi, I'm on 30mg too, and started on Saturday. I'm 96kg, and want to get to 65, 70. Good luck!

How are you going Lidz? I am finding I am super thirsty, a little hot sometimes too.

Reactions: Lidz
Hi:) Nice to have someone to talk to about this! I'm just so 'wired.' Have so much energy, am getting a lot of work done, at work, in the Studio, and I think I'm eating better than I have for ages. I think that I never used to drink enough water, so I was kind of always thirsty. I probably got 4 hours of sleep last night, but as soon as I took the tablet this morning, I was super charged. I took it at around 5am today, as I was up, to see if I can get a bit more sleep tonight.
Hope the being hot thing settles down, for you:) Meanwhile, I guess we will just have to have a water bottle joined to our hip! I've got a couple of bottles of water in different rooms of the house now! Good luck:)

Hi girls, I've just found this page too and just took my first 30mg tablet this morning too! I feel ok! - like nothing overally different yet - even appetite wise Didnt really seen any different? We'll see, I am very hopeful as I have gained a lot of weight that isn't shifting since having my 2 beautiful girls. I'm now my heaviest at 97kg :( would love to be back to 75

Reactions: Lidz
Tan said:
Hi girls, I've just found this page too and just took my first 30mg tablet this morning too! I feel ok! - like nothing overally different yet - even appetite wise Didnt really seen any different? We'll see, I am very hopeful as I have gained a lot of weight that isn't shifting since having my 2 beautiful girls. I'm now my heaviest at 97kg :( would love to be back to 75

It's so nice to know there are others going through the same thing. Here is to us all reaching our goals.

I am wired and can't sleep!

Reactions: Tan
Oh no! Lol I know it's nearly midnight and I'm quite awake but that isn't too out of the blue for me

Me too- researching bikinis, ha. The sleep on day 4 seems to almost feel like a dream state, but I don't get anxious about not sleeping... I might try a couple of naps on the weekend maybe. :)

Day 10 was very uneventful hense the no update, today, day 11, and return to work after a 3 day weekend:
Breakfast: Greek yoghurt and peaches
Lunch: sand which with chicken breast, cheese, spinach, beetroot and kale
Snack: 2 x ryveta crackers and hummus
Dinner: 100g chicken breast, 1c cooked rice and 1c mixed vege
Snack: 1x Soleil chocolate mousse (try these, only 69cals each!)
Today I felt really Shakey by lunchtime because the gap between eating was too much. I had breakfast at 8am and didn't eat again until 12, (I am used to eating every couple of hours) so I didn't feel good at all. I also had a giant coffe from a cafe this morning which is more habit, need to get used to ordering a small, it certainly wouldn't have helped.
Anyway, I've learnt my lesson. Trying not to weigh everyday but failing miserably. I desperately want to only weigh on Saturdays so I can get excited!! Perhaps if I do a count down this will help...

4 days until weigh in!!

Day 12

Today I took my measurements.
I have lost 7cm from my waist
1cm from my chest
3cm from my hips.

WOOHOO!

Dry mouth today is about the only symptom. 3 days until weigh in!

That is so awesome! Well done:) I get weighed on Monday. Finger's crossed for both of us:

Day 13
Today I have had THE DRYEST MOUTH EVER. I really didn't think that would be a problem now since I had a few days no issues. I have drunk probably 4 or 5 litres of water. Chewing gum helps.
I have been feeling unsatisfied the last 2 days with my food and it is making it hard for me to stay away from bad foods.
Breakfast: oats quick sachet
Morning tea: a few spoonfuls of Greek yoghurt and peaches
Lunch: beetroot, chicken, cheese, spinach and hummus sandwich on grainy bread.
Snack: cheese and bacon twist bread-small piece (couldn't help it!)
Dinner: Japanese chicken sweet and sour with steamed rice
Snack: Soleil chocolate mousse
Have only been and done number 2 twice in 13 days :( went just before and I'm so constipated it really hurt :( going to get some Metamucil I think.

Side effects huh!

Thanks for sharing, your story sounds so much like mine - single Mum, big weight gain, building a house.

I was so excited to read your posts. Would love to know how you are going.

Weigh in Day!! Day 15
My only side effect I am having now is dry mouth. I am sleeping fine, my mood is fine, I don't have any break outs or anything. I do think my wee smells a bit funny though and I'm still constipated but hopefully that will fix itself soon when I get some Metamucil.

I have lost another 700grams! Not as much as I wanted to, but it still makes it 3.8kg over 2 weeks so I am very happy with that.

This week I will do some exercise too (none done so far) see if that assists me in my weight loss.

My diet is pretty much the same but I found I was getting bored with what I was eating and started to crave so I am allowing myself treats here in there. Last night I even had an ice cream! still keeping within my calories of 1500 although most days it's 1200 as I struggle to eat the last 300.

7 days until weigh in