• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Wow that's incredible loss! How have u been going the last few weeks? Day one here :)

Have just woken up for day two and taken my pill. Worst sleep ever :( I tossed and turned all night and woke every 30-40minutes. Then from about 3:30 I slept until 6ish and got up to take my pill. During the week I will be taking it about 5 when I get up for work so hopefully that will help.

Hi would love to follow your journey as I started mine yesterday. Where are you from? I'm from Auckland NZ and started on 15 mg

Excellent! I live in Brisbane and have done for 3.5 years but from Dunedin :)
What's your stats?

My first night on duromine I slept 2 hours and didn't sleep after 2am. But my second and 3rd night were better. Slept about 5-6 hours which is normal for me :) hopefully it'll get better

Oh cool, thanks for replying! I am currently 110-115kgs (my scales and doctors were different) approx 172cm and my goal weight long term would be 80kgs but first goal is to get under 100! It's going to be a long hard journey but have to do it! Tried so many things and just accepted I was always going to be big, until Friday when my doctor said my liver was really bad and I'm the youngest person she has seen with it. So she recommended duromine and I'm going to give this a good go! :) day two and I had a small breakfast and now not hungry at all and its 1.12pm... Took my pill around 8.40 and breakfast around 9.30am

Reactions: elbe
Cmvx said:
My first night on duromine I slept 2 hours and didn't sleep after 2am. But my second and 3rd night were better. Slept about 5-6 hours which is normal for me :) hopefully it'll get better
I hope so!!!

X_sweetpeanz said:
Oh cool, thanks for replying! I am currently 110-115kgs (my scales and doctors were different) approx 172cm and my goal weight long term would be 80kgs but first goal is to get under 100! It's going to be a long hard journey but have to do it! Tried so many things and just accepted I was always going to be big, until Friday when my doctor said my liver was really bad and I'm the youngest person she has seen with it. So she recommended duromine and I'm going to give this a good go! :) day two and I had a small breakfast and now not hungry at all and its 1.12pm... Took my pill around 8.40 and breakfast around 9.30am
I'm crossing my fingers it works for you hun :) I have a friend who was your weight and is now 67kg and fit as anything. She started with duromine!
Don't forget to eat. Even if you don't feel like it set an alarm. It will never be maintainable afterwards otherwise. Today I've had 2 pieces of toast for breakfast, a bite of a sausage sandwich for snack (we were out and no other option-unprepared) and just came home for lunch to a salad and yoghurt. Feeling really tired today and dry mouth.

X_sweetpeanz said:
I'm pretty sure you just popped up in my newsfeed for the duromine nz and aus page

Same time as last night I have a headache again (day 2) not sure if it's due to not drinking enough or just the medication. I'm drinking a lot though!!
I'm really really hoping I can sleep properly tonight!

Woke up for day three with a headache again, took duro with Panadol about an hour earlier than the last two days. Sleep was better than the first night but not by much. Don't feel great this morning :(
If the headache is not gone by the time I get to work I'll take some nurofen too.

Haha yeah that will be me :) looking for advice and support anywhere I can find it :) day 3 just taken my pill around 8am and sitting awake while bf snores his head off. No feelings of hunger yet.. Hmm what to do for breakfast
Kayley said:
I'm pretty sure you just popped up in my newsfeed for the duromine nz and aus page

X_sweetpeanz said:
Haha yeah that will be me :) looking for advice and support anywhere I can find it :) day 3 just taken my pill around 8am and sitting awake while bf snores his head off. No feelings of hunger yet.. Hmm what to do for breakfast
I am feeling nauseous this morning. Havering some plain toast with marg-always makes me feel better.

Kayley try drinking ALOT of water. Like almost 3 litres in a day. Yesterday I only drank 1 litre and got a sore head then though it could be the water and drank another litre and abit later and it was gone. Every other day I've had around 2.5 litres of water and haven't had a headache :)

Found I have quite a bad headache today and feeling quite groggy. Have filled a 2 litre water jug and will try drink that if not more each day and see if that helps :) will power with bacon and eggs for breakfast was hard but just had one piece of toast with one boiled egg :)
Cmvx said:
Kayley try drinking ALOT of water. Like almost 3 litres in a day. Yesterday I only drank 1 litre and got a sore head then though it could be the water and drank another litre and abit later and it was gone. Every other day I've had around 2.5 litres of water and haven't had a headache :)
Found

X_sweetpeanz said:
Found I have quite a bad headache today and feeling quite groggy. Have filled a 2 litre water jug and will try drink that if not more each day and see if that helps :) will power with bacon and eggs for breakfast was hard but just had one piece of toast with one boiled egg :)
Found
Awesome work!! I found as soon as I ate the toast, the nausea disappeared. I had a really good day. Feeling good and sticking to 1500cals. About to cook up a delicious pork chop for dinner :) I just pray to God I sleep better tonight :/

I had rice with a little bit of smoked chicken and vegetables. First day at work tomorrow on duromine and my 4th day wish me luck haha. Hope you sleep better tonight :)
Kayley said:
Awesome work!! I found as soon as I ate the toast, the nausea disappeared. I had a really good day. Feeling good and sticking to 1500cals. About to cook up a delicious pork chop for dinner :) I just pray to God I sleep better tonight :/

Day three:
I woke up feeling tired and groggy. The night before I tossed and turned until about 1:30 then slept 1:30-5. I had a headache as soon as I stepped foot out of bed and felt nauseous. I took 2 Panadol and had some toast and felt better instantly.
Lunch was a bacon and egg salad with an apple, and snacks were a yoghurt and muesli bar.
Came home and ate dinner-pork chop, rice and veges.
I am eating 1500 calories per day. I haven't done any exercise yet, but considering jumping on the treadmill tonight I just have to work out how to set it up
Day 3 sleep was MUCH better than any other days. I slept from about midnight right through until 5am when it was time to get up.
I hope I don't get a headache today

Day 4.
Today was AWESOME. No side effects, felt great all day and full of happy energy, if I have a good sleep tonight like I did last night I'll be a happy lady!! I also did a sneaky jump on the scales, it said I have lost 2.5kg already!! But I don't think that's right. Can't wait for real weigh in day Saturday.
Here's my food for the day:
Breakfast:
2 eggs scrambled on a piece of multigrain bread
Snack: muesli bar
Lunch: 100g chicken breast, 1/2c rice, 1 cup peas
Snack: yoghurt tub and apple

Dinner to come :)

It's absolutely wonderful, Kayley! :):):)

I like your food and I like your progress so far!
Let's wait for the weigh in, yes, but I'm pretty sure you have lost those 2.5kg, it is possible in the beginning (water).
A good start!
Anyway good luck and be proud of yourself!