My Duromine journey. Minus 7 kgs!

P

Princesss

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2020
7kgs down!! Yay! Feeling good about that result. 20kgs more to double-digits than 20kg more for a goal weight. Seeing the scales now, makes it feel even more possible.

Panda

Panda

Standard Member
Nov 12, 2019
7kgs down!! Yay! Feeling good about that result. 20kgs more to double-digits than 20kg more for a goal weight. Seeing the scales now, makes it feel even more possible.
You can do this hun :) took me about 12m to get to 20kg loss. I'm so close to my goal but don't think my body wants to go lower but it's staying off :)

P

Princesss

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2020
You can do this hun :) took me about 12m to get to 20kg loss. I'm so close to my goal but don't think my body wants to go lower but it's staying off :)
Thanks. Feeling so good seeing results. I know others don't see it as "healthy" but I've done it all and this works. I'm now seeing results will really amp up. Only shit thing is melb being really hot atm. Might get the fan up in front of the old treadmill and do that-least 30 mins on there a day.

Anne_R

Anne_R

Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
Yahoo! Congratulations on your weight loss! :party::party::party:How long did it take you to get rid of this figure?
What would be your personal recommendations for other Duromine users? ;)

If anyone is looking for Duromine 30 mg in Australia, please drop me a line :sun:

S

Sarie

Standard Member
Mar 21, 2021
Yahoo! Congratulations on your weight loss! :party::party::party:How long did it take you to get rid of this figure?

If anyone is looking for Duromine 30 mg in Australia, please drop me a line :sun:
Hi Anne,

Am interested, pls msg me. Thanks

K

Kellykel

Standard Member
Mar 27, 2021

Yes please