• ā˜ļøA newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available nowā—ļø With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight šŸ“‰!

Dosing, overdosing, and treatment duration

Do You abuse DUROMINE?

• No,i do as doctor told me

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Yes , i take more then prescribed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks. Iā€™d rather not change itā€™s just availability that may force my hand. I feel sometimes on 30mg a bit self conscious like itā€™s noticeable:)

Reactions: April
how long are you on them already? any results?

Almost two weeks. I feel results for sure but I donā€™t like to weigh me as it screws with my head.
My clothing is definitely feeling more comfortable

Traceypew said:
Almost two weeks. I feel results for sure but I donā€™t like to weigh me as it screws with my head.
My clothing is definitely feeling more comfortable

Oh great! Happy for you! enjoy the changes

Iā€™ve been on 15mg tabs for 13 days now and have lost 2.7kg total. I had insomnia and a raised heart beat for first few days. However I now have zero side effects and feel great all the time.

However over past 48 hours Iā€™ve noticed that my appetite is not as suppressed as it was at the outset. I eat a small bowl of granola for breakfast, protein and green salad at lunch and something similar for dinner . Yesterday and today I was craving something sweet mid afternoon.

I just wonder whether I should move up to 30gms. But Iā€™m worried about the potential side effects I may get.

Has anyone else moved up from 15mg to 30mg tablets without any major side effects ?

Hello dear. You might experience the same side effects that you had when you started the 15mg. Better start with taking one pill in two days, at least for the first week. Just to see how it goes

Thanks - do you mean take 2 x 15mg tablets every 2 days instead of daily. Would the ā€˜drugā€™ still be in my system on the day when Iā€™m not taking it.

Oh so that's your pkan. I thought you wanted to buy the 30mg strength. Okay, this also works.
As for the drug presence in your system - it's individual. It might continue working the next day, as well. There are many users out there, who say that Duromine keeps working on the day when they don't take it. You just need to try and see how it goes. OR you can try taking 30 mg one day and 15 mg the second day and keep to this pattern. It works for some people, as well. So.. you have the options, The main thing is to monitor your health condition carefully.

Reactions: Dre
Iā€™ve just finished my first month on 15mg tablets and have lost 4.1kg , another 8kg to go to hit target weight and several cm off hips, weight and breasts.

Iā€™m wondering whether itā€™s safe to start another months course (doctor is happy to prescribe) as I donā€™t want to become too dependent on this tablet.

Typically how Long has everyone been on this tablets, any issues weaning off it later ?

Well, the actual manufacturer's recommendation is 3 months per course, no longer. They have already proven that this medication is not addictive. But you need to focus on making current changes in your lifestyle permanent, so that you don't gain all the weight back.

What a great result! Congrats!! I am taking a step back unfortunately, but I'll be sure to catch up. :cool:
Could you please share what you have for breakfast usually. I just can't decide on my breakfasts

Hi there. I am on my third day of Duromine 15 mg and I haven't slept well at all the past two nights. Moreover I am experiencing heart race in the evening, despite I take the tablet at 8 in the morning. Will these side effects disappear while going on with the treatment?
Thanks

Why don't you try taking it every other day for the first week? OR you can try taking it somewhere at 5 in in the morning and then get back to sleep

April said:
Why don't you try taking it every other day for the first week? OR you can try taking it somewhere at 5 in in the morning and then get back to sleep
Thanks for replying. I will definitely take it every other day, but I would like to know if these two side effects (poor sleeping and heart race) will go better after a while.

They certainly should go away. In fact, these are quite common for the early stage of treatment and usually disappear on day 4-5, but may sometimes last for a week.

Reactions: Rome
Didn't have the heart rate, but poor sleep - my story. I even stopped the pills during weekend just to have some good sleep. All in all, i belive i had insomnia for 7 days. Hold on there mate

Reactions: Rome
April said:
They certainly should go away. In fact, these are quite common for the early stage of treatment and usually disappear on day 4-5, but may sometimes last for a week.
That's great to hear! Thank you so much for your support!!!

Reactions: April
@Rome do you feel any appetite suppression so far?

April said:
@Rome do you feel any appetite suppression so far?
I am on 15 mg tablet and just took it for 3 days because today I took a break.
I feel more energetic and concentrated in my job and studyies and I can stick easier on the diet, although I still feel hungry, especially in the evening. I can hold more during the day. Unfortunately nowadays I cannot do gym because I am very busy in studying for an exam. But I hope the tablet will still work a bit and I am hopeful it will give me the boost to study.

Demi_D said:
Didn't have the heart rate, but poor sleep - my story. I even stopped the pills during weekend just to have some good sleep. All in all, i belive i had insomnia for 7 days. Hold on there mate
I have this heart race especially in the evening and when I go to sleep. And then I keep on turning side to side all night long. Did the sleep get back to normal after 7 days? Thanks