Moving Up To 30mg From Current 15mg

Sunita

Standard Member
May 18, 2019
Singapore
I’ve been on 15mg tabs for 13 days now and have lost 2.7kg total. I had insomnia and a raised heart beat for first few days. However I now have zero side effects and feel great all the time.

However over past 48 hours I’ve noticed that my appetite is not as suppressed as it was at the outset. I eat a small bowl of granola for breakfast, protein and green salad at lunch and something similar for dinner . Yesterday and today I was craving something sweet mid afternoon.

I just wonder whether I should move up to 30gms. But I’m worried about the potential side effects I may get.

Has anyone else moved up from 15mg to 30mg tablets without any major side effects ?

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hello dear. You might experience the same side effects that you had when you started the 15mg. Better start with taking one pill in two days, at least for the first week. Just to see how it goes

Sunita

Standard Member
May 18, 2019
Singapore
Thanks - do you mean take 2 x 15mg tablets every 2 days instead of daily. Would the ‘drug’ still be in my system on the day when I’m not taking it.

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Oh so that's your pkan. I thought you wanted to buy the 30mg strength. Okay, this also works.
As for the drug presence in your system - it's individual. It might continue working the next day, as well. There are many users out there, who say that Duromine keeps working on the day when they don't take it. You just need to try and see how it goes. OR you can try taking 30 mg one day and 15 mg the second day and keep to this pattern. It works for some people, as well. So.. you have the options, The main thing is to monitor your health condition carefully.

Reactions: Dre