• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Most Frequent Duromine Side Effects

How many of the listed top-10 side effects you had? Unlimited choice

• Headache

Votes: 47 37.3%
  • Dry mouth (xerostomia)

Votes: 102 81.0%
  • Racing heart

Votes: 33 26.2%
  • Dizziness

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • Insomnia

Votes: 62 49.2%
  • Constipation / diarrhea

Votes: 43 34.1%
  • Restlessness

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Change in libido

Votes: 15 11.9%
  • Nausea

Votes: 26 20.6%
  • Low mood

Votes: 24 19.0%

• Total voters
Insomnia the only effect so far, and only mildly. But only a few days in ....

April said:
It's ok, you don't have to post which exactly you had. You can just say the number. And the poll is anonimous, so feel free to share your experience please!

Hi April,

I've only recently started my Duromine journey but I have noticed the effects already.
I try to drink plenty of water but I still get dry mouth.
I'm currently about to go into my fourth day (it's almost 4am for me right now) and while I found it fairly easy to get to sleep the first two nights, I'm having a difficult time tonight. I'm not sure if it's because of the Duromine or because I'm house sitting for a friend and I have a hard time sleeping anywhere other than my own bed.
Another side effect I've noticed is that I occasionally have a bit of heart burn and very slight nausea. Of course I've also noticed a rapid decrease in appetite but I'm trying to continue eating even small amounts despite not feeling hunger.
I was weighed by my doctor 8 days ago (98kg) and while I only began taking the Duromine 4 mornings ago, I am already down to 94.2kg. I've also added some kind of exercise to my routine to help me. While I am happy when seeing the weight decrease in numbers, I am not bothered if they don't change; I'm mostly focusing on slimming my body down and getting fit.
I'm excited for the day my size 16 jeans are baggy on me and I have to buy new pairs.
(All sizes and weights are based off Australian measurements as that is where I live)

hello CarpeDiemMay
nice to meet you and welcome to our wonderful forum

you are kicking ass!
keep it up and stay strong, you are doing well,
isn't it great when your clothes start feeling to big! hehehe

if you need any help or have any questions i'm never far away x

hugs
Dre

April said:
Let's vote and see which of the top Duromine side effects you have experienced. Which are most often, and which are a true rarity. Wish you all the best!
Hi April. I had no side effects.