• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine + Meal Replacement

You sound like you have a great plan of attack and are doing well with the exercise. Just watch how you are feeling when you do the shakes. Technically shouldn't do any full on exercise because you aren't giving your body the calories it needs to do it. Just see how you go though.
I only start this month too. So far it's been pretty good.

Reactions: LollyTerror
Yeah im thinking I might just stick to one shake a day now.i thought about how much excersise im doing and im just not giving my body enough.thanks for your thoughts :) let me know how you go on optislim!

Reactions: LollyTerror
kookie said:
Has anyone been on both duromine and meal replacements? I am considering going on a shake diet as well as duromine to help it along. Just want to see if anyons has experience with this.

I'm with you , thinking to have isagenix with Duromine .. I've to hear if anyone try it

Hello again ! I hope everyone's Monday has been a good one.
Im looking for some helpful ideas on some food recipes or some really yummy shakes. I tried optifast and i just could not bare the taste, only tried the vanilla and i just couldnt convince myself to try the others. Thankyou :))

Hi there :) I posted a weeks worth of my home cooked meals (with photos and calorie content) last week if you want to have a look :)

And recently ive been making my own breakfast smoothy (i use a nutra ninja IQ to make it.)

Half a froozen banana (i chop it up and put it in the freezer the night before)
Half a serve of Kellogs All Bran or Uncle Tobys Bran Plus (about 22grams)
Half a cup of skinny milk.

Yum yum and healthy and fills me up.

Xx

Shakes or a "diet" are not good long term plans. Unless you plan on doing wither of those things for the rest of your life. The best way to loose it and keep it off is to set yourself up with foods you know you will be able to be consistant with.

As far as shakes. I sometimes chuck a bunch of fruit and yogurt in my nutrifusion. Maybe some chia seeds. Tastes just like a boost juice and it really fills you up. The best smoothies ive made have been from using fruit that needs to be eaten before it goes bad and throwing them all in together.

Ive lost 38kgs in 5 months already from this: no more than 1.200 cals per day. Butbi eat what i want. Thats realistic for me because i know i can go on for ever with eating 1.200 cals or even 1.500 cals per day. But i know i cant not wat some foods that i love. This doesnt mean i eat junk food all day or anything like that. It just means if i cook a lasagna.. i just cook it how i always have.. and maybe just have a smaller portion to fit into my remaining calories for the day. Same with exercise. I remain realistic.. am i going to exercise wveryday like crazy? No.. so i keep it to 2 to 3 times a week... sometimes just a 3 min walk with my dog. Nothing crazy. And that because i know thats the most im willing to do after coming of duromine. This way the weight stays off with or without duromine. And i know it works because ive lost 38kgs. If i want cheescake for dinner on thursday and i still have 600 calories left. Im having cheesecake for dinner haha

Kate said:
You still need to "chew" some food to your stomach and intestines work properly. Only shakes is a bad solution. If you combine shakes with food - then great.
I have just started this combo today but u have three shakes and two serves of starch free veg and 2 litres of water. Is this OK.? It's temporary to reset my body and slowly reintroduce foods so I don't gain weight back.

Tara2016 said:
I have just started this combo today but u have three shakes and two serves of starch free veg and 2 litres of water. Is this OK.? It's temporary to reset my body and slowly reintroduce foods so I don't gain weight back.
I guess it should work the way you want. Anyway, try it and see for yourself. Sometimes you never know what will work for you better.

Reactions: Tara2016
The best way to loose weight is be honest with yourself about what you refuse to give up food wise (and work it in) and about how regularly your willing to excersise forever.

Essentially it's a lifestyle change that will help you loose weight and keep it off. If you love McDonald's or bread say, still have it. Just work it in to your week if you know your always going to love bread. If you cant see yourself going to the gym everyday till your old, just go 1 or 2 times a week if that's an amount you know you will always have time for. Because you can have meal replacements and excersise like crazy and you will loose weight so quickly, but the second you get back to real food or cut down the gym time because you've reached your goal you will stack it back on. Trust me Ive done it all. And the only thing (for me anyway) is a lifestyle change and to not cut out the foods you love.

I calorie count. Once every couple of weeks, if I want McDonald's for dinner, I skip lunch. I'm not saying to do this but this is how I work in my "can't live without" foods. And by keeping my loved foods in my diet I'll never go without and I wont put weight on if I treat myself after only eating veggies and protein for 3 months.

Reactions: April
Hi I want to start meal replacement shake for dinner is it okkk. Kindly suggest me some suitabke ones as I have high insulin also.

I'm almost 2 weeks in now and have been using 3 shakes a day. I use Isowhey, I have failed on a couple of days and eaten some eggs.

Hey everyone I use Optifast shakes, I have 3 a day with 250mls of water per shake which works out to be 800calories daily. Its Day 9 on duromine now, still get hungry at times but thats when I'll drink more water aside from my 3 shakes trying my best not to fall off the wagon Goodluck to all!

Reactions: Kyl133
Hey guys has anyone here started on meal replacement shakes on duromine? Not sure if I should start a weight loss shake aswell? This is my first day on duromine!

Amandamay1987 said:
I have some low calorie celebrity slim shakes here, could I just replace breakfast or lunch with them then still have dinner do you think?
How do you find them? I seen the low carb ones now but expensive

Hello Kyl133. Welcome to the forum and welcome to the new period of your life with Duromine! Finding your posts here and there in similar threads, I guess you already figured that no one really advices to use Duromine with the replacement shakes. Me neither. =)) you do need to replace something with something, yet not the food with drinks, but unhealthy food with healthy one. If you need help with that, I can give you some tips. Though, I am sure you understand pretty well which food is unhealthy and which is good for you. Use fresh products, boil, oven-bake, grill without oil, steam them, or consume raw (the ones that you can eat raw =)) ) and that’s it!

What about the exercising? Have you been thinking about it? Would love to know more about your ideas and the plan you have chosen for your weight loss journey. This little princes with you at the photo will also benefit from healthy food choices and exercising together with you. My daughters loved it when I was engaging them in my workouts, when they were small. =))

Good luck to you, Kyl, and I am really excited to read updates from you!

Reactions: Kyl133
I am using a replacement shake since my healthy eating back in June.
So I'm on it with my duramine.
I'd like to know why this isn't a good idea though?

April said:
Hello Kyl133. Welcome to the forum and welcome to the new period of your life with Duromine! Finding your posts here and there in similar threads, I guess you already figured that no one really advices to use Duromine with the replacement shakes. Me neither. =)) you do need to replace something with something, yet not the food with drinks, but unhealthy food with healthy one. If you need help with that, I can give you some tips. Though, I am sure you understand pretty well which food is unhealthy and which is good for you. Use fresh products, boil, oven-bake, grill without oil, steam them, or consume raw (the ones that you can eat raw =)) ) and that’s it!

What about the exercising? Have you been thinking about it? Would love to know more about your ideas and the plan you have chosen for your weight loss journey. This little princes with you at the photo will also benefit from healthy food choices and exercising together with you. My daughters loved it when I was engaging them in my workouts, when they were small. =))

Good luck to you, Kyl, and I am really excited to read updates from you!
Hi April,

Pleasure to meet you. Thank you so much for your advice really helpful! I agree I have seen a lot of posts in relation to not being able to sustain a shake diet with duromine.

I am not going to waste my money on a fad diet shake, instead inhance my intake of protein and veggies/salads low carb options.

I would love to excerise at least an hour a day although I have no family or friends around to help with my little girl on week days so I can't attend a gym. I was thinking of still continuing my daily long walks along with my daughter in the pram along the water front but extend my trip instead of doing a short walk make it longer depending on the weather as In Australia at the moment the heat wave for summer is horrible.

I look forward to sharing all my hints and tips as I learn along the way on my duromine journey with you all April.

Reactions: April
Hello Kyl133. How are doing? I hope on hearing from you very soon! And here are some videos to help you with your problem of having no time/possibility to visit a gym

these are just a few of a large amount of such inspiring videos you can find on youtube for moms that don’t have a possibility for visiting a gym, and have such a wonderful “weight unit” to work with. ;))

Hope, you like those and engage in these simple and very effective trainings TODAY! Best of luck and hope on hearing from you soon!

Hey Kyl! How are you doing? Any progress with your weight loss? How’s the weather? Does it let you continue your long walks with your precious baby? I hope you are feeling really fine and are ready to share some news. I am such a curious person. :oops: take care!

OOOOOh Kyl! Now that is a long pause! I know how little time you can have when you have a little child like you have, so I can understand why you’re silent. However, I hope that you’re still going on with your weight loss plan and keep getting more compliments from your friends. Good luck to you!