Meal Plans for Duromine Users

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
:party:We've all been waiting for this for a very long time — PERSONALIZED MEAL PLAN for people taking Duromine.

➡️
We've decided to do a small survey to understand what will be convenient for you.

Please help us to become better and answer a couple of questions:

1. How much would you be willing to pay for a personalized meal plan prepared by a nutritionist for you, considering your preferences and provided that you are taking Duromine?
2. What payment would you choose: one time for three months or a monthly fee?
3. What would you most like to see in your Duromine meal plan?
4. Would you be willing to pay for the daily support and feedback from the nutrition experts?
5. Do you need the help of a psychologist?
6. Do you need a home workout plan?
7. Any special requests?

We'll be happy to hear more about your preferences and thoughts.

❤️
Please reply in the comments below.
❤️

Last edited:
Alittt

Alittt

Banned
Banned
Nov 14, 2020
:party:We've all been waiting for this for a very long time — PERSONALIZED MEAL PLAN for people taking Duromine.

➡️
We've decided to do a small survey to understand what will be convenient for you.

Please help us to become better and answer a couple of questions:

1. How much would you be willing to pay for a personalized meal plan prepared by a nutritionist for you, considering your preferences and provided that you are taking Duromine?
2. What payment would you choose: one time for three months or a monthly fee?
3. What would you most like to see in your Duromine meal plan?
4. Would you be willing to pay for the daily support and feedback from the nutrition experts?
5. Do you need the help of a psychologist?
6. Do you need a home workout plan?
7. Any special requests?

We'll be happy to hear more about your preferences and thoughts.

❤️
Please reply in the comments below.
❤️
1. Depends on the length of the plan. A week
? A month? 12 weeks?
2.monthly
3. Something besides salad. A shake option. Replacement options eg swap the lunch out for another recipe
4.im pretty introverted so I wouldn't want to talk to anyone daily. In fact this would be a turn off for me to go ahead and purchase it.
5. I'd like to say no but probably
6. Yes but to be honest I probably wouldn't do it anyway
7. Find a dr to get on board who is willing to prescribe it so we don't have to pay "black market" prices. Or dr shop.

Reactions: April
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
1. Depends on the length of the plan. A week
? A month? 12 weeks?
2.monthly
3. Something besides salad. A shake option. Replacement options eg swap the lunch out for another recipe
4.im pretty introverted so I wouldn't want to talk to anyone daily. In fact this would be a turn off for me to go ahead and purchase it.
5. I'd like to say no but probably
6. Yes but to be honest I probably wouldn't do it anyway
7. Find a dr to get on board who is willing to prescribe it so we don't have to pay "black market" prices. Or dr shop.
Hey Alitt,

Thanks for sharing your preferences.
As for the first question, is there a specific budget you can allow for a weekly/monthly plan? :)

Alittt

Alittt

Banned
Banned
Nov 14, 2020
Hey Alitt,

Thanks for sharing your preferences.
As for the first question, is there a specific budget you can allow for a weekly/monthly plan? :)
Id probably ckmpare it to other online programs ive purchased. They were all pretty low to be honest.recently I used the fast 800 that was $199 for 12 weeks. And I've also done 28 by Sam woods that was about $60 a month. Neither of them are personalized though. But yiu can swap out recipes. They come with workout programs and support.

Reactions: April
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Id probably ckmpare it to other online programs ive purchased. They were all pretty low to be honest.recently I used the fast 800 that was $199 for 12 weeks. And I've also done 28 by Sam woods that was about $60 a month. Neither of them are personalized though. But yiu can swap out recipes. They come with workout programs and support.
Got you! Thanks for your feedback.:heart:

Hope to see other users' opinions too. Guys, are you interested in a personalized meal plan, composed by a certified nutritionist? :innocent: