• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Lost 40 kilos. My secret :)

Hello Katie John,

Inspiring to read your story and am new here.
We're you on duromine 30? Or if you even experienced other meds that is stronger/more effective than duro 30 please?

KatieJohn said:
Hi all, :)
I want to share my experience with Duromine.
I was on it for 3 months and lost 40 kg in that 3 months - everyone whats to no what I did how I did it.
So here is my secret ontop of Duromine. I also did the keto diet, I simply googled keto recipes, high fat low carb diet, and the weight just dropped off. :heart_eyes:
Even when I wasn't hungry, I just ate feta cheese and salami.... so I would highly recommend it.
It's amazing, and Duromine helps make it easy to go without carbs.
I have just hit 40 kg loss but have never felt the need to use drugs to help.

• Love
Reactions: Kate
madgicsh said:
I have just hit 40 kg loss but have never felt the need to use drugs to help.
Oh wow! That is quite an achievement, congratulations dear @madgicsh :)
Would love to hear the details of your routine, if you don't mind. I'm sure it'll help a lot of us.

• Love
Reactions: StacyB and Dre
Kate said:
Oh wow! That is quite an achievement, congratulations dear @madgicsh :)
Would love to hear the details of your routine, if you don't mind. I'm sure it'll help a lot of us.
My routine is super simple: 1200 calories a day (most people could eat more but I am awaiting a replacement hip so can't do much exercise); NO sugar, NO alcohol, and forgive myself when I transgress and just get on with it. I keep a spreadsheet which automatically calculates my BMI and my average calorie intake since the beginning. I find that a very useful tool as when I have the occasional Oops! day, the average never moves by more than ten calories so it doesn't feel like "failed, give up"! My BMI has gone from 42+ to 27.8 since July 2022.

My GP is very excited and is documenting the whole journey - he asked me in detail how and why I did it. I replied that I did it because he told me to. His response? "Well, I tell everyone to lose weight but nobody actually DOES it!" Gotta love Doctors?