• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Ive just completed the end of week 4. Im so happy to say I am now back in the 60's for the first time in 4 years!!! I weighed in at 69.9 on Monday morning which I was so surprised as I basically treated myself over the Easter weekend so I wasn't expecting to get that result. As of yesterday morning I am weighing in at exactly 68.8kgs so that's just over 3kgs to my first goal weight.
I will be knuckling down the next two weeks to try and get as close to as possible as I am nearing the end of my script and I want to see if I can start to maintain my weight by myself the next week or so using duro only every couple of days.

Kateschaf said:
Ive just completed the end of week 4. Im so happy to say I am now back in the 60's for the first time in 4 years!!! I weighed in at 69.9 on Monday morning which I was so surprised as I basically treated myself over the Easter weekend so I wasn't expecting to get that result. As of yesterday morning I am weighing in at exactly 68.8kgs so that's just over 3kgs to my first goal weight.
I will be knuckling down the next two weeks to try and get as close to as possible as I am nearing the end of my script and I want to see if I can start to maintain my weight by myself the next week or so using duro only every couple of days.

Awesome effort! You must be feeling so good! How are you finding sleeping? Are you still taking one 30mg tab most days?

Annabelle Ford said:
Awesome effort! You must be feeling so good! How are you finding sleeping? Are you still taking one 30mg tab most days?
I actually sleep reasonably well most nights, I have little ones so no worse than what I normally do.
I take duro every second day and some weekends I also take the Saturday and sunday off ( well the last two I have).
I was just in a bad habit after I finished breastfeeding with over eating and giving into my cravings so the duro has been good to get that in check which is what I needed. My Dr only prescribed me the one month supply so I have been trying to stretch it out as far as I can as I don't like my chances of getting another one as I don't have a great deal to lose just needed that kick start and shaking some bad habits!

I'm the same, in the triple digits since having kid 3 & 4 which were twins,,, I'm really depressed and looking forward to duromine, it's worked for me before, use post is inspiring, hang in there, u got this

Reactions: April
Oh my! I missed such an amazing fight with extra kilos. Well done! Congratulations with your new family member and way to go with your decisiveness!!!

How are you doing now?

Ashlea14 said:
I have used duromine a few years ago when I probably didn’t need to when I was a lovely 60-65kg ( hate how we don’t appreciate what we have until we don’t :z)
I have had my 3rd child 9months ago and I was close to the 3digits if not on it! I had put on about 30kg! Which in my previous pregnancies I was not even close to maybe gaining 20kg and I was younger (I’m 29)
Last few years been struggling with anxiety and depression which I was on lexapro 20mg but have now stopped recently (unintentionally lol just forgot to take them till I was withdrawing so I decided to try and stop) I believe my weight has contributed to my feeling of disgustingness and don’t want to look in mirrors don’t even want to get my hair done because I have to sit in front of a mirror and try and tell the hairdresser my hair looks great when all I want to do is crawl into a ball and cry!
So I really really need to lose this weight for my own mental health.. but the first week was great loss of appetite but I still had very small meals x2 sometimes I would skip dinner then I missed one day and since then I’m still hungry and have sugar cravings :( I’m on day 14 I think but don’t want to look at the scales because I’m scared and I no I haven’t be doing the best I can.
Next week I’m going to try out a mums and bubs fitness class and fingers crossed that kicks my body into gear and gets a wriggle on with getting rid of this suit that’s on me- I just want to feel like me and bring back that very small bit of confidence I had left.

Hello Ashlea14, how ar eyou doing? How did the mums and bubs fitness class go?

Ashlea14 said:
I have used duromine a few years ago when I probably didn’t need to when I was a lovely 60-65kg ( hate how we don’t appreciate what we have until we don’t :z)
I have had my 3rd child 9months ago and I was close to the 3digits if not on it! I had put on about 30kg! Which in my previous pregnancies I was not even close to maybe gaining 20kg and I was younger (I’m 29)
Last few years been struggling with anxiety and depression which I was on lexapro 20mg but have now stopped recently (unintentionally lol just forgot to take them till I was withdrawing so I decided to try and stop) I believe my weight has contributed to my feeling of disgustingness and don’t want to look in mirrors don’t even want to get my hair done because I have to sit in front of a mirror and try and tell the hairdresser my hair looks great when all I want to do is crawl into a ball and cry!
So I really really need to lose this weight for my own mental health.. but the first week was great loss of appetite but I still had very small meals x2 sometimes I would skip dinner then I missed one day and since then I’m still hungry and have sugar cravings :( I’m on day 14 I think but don’t want to look at the scales because I’m scared and I no I haven’t be doing the best I can.
Next week I’m going to try out a mums and bubs fitness class and fingers crossed that kicks my body into gear and gets a wriggle on with getting rid of this suit that’s on me- I just want to feel like me and bring back that very small bit of confidence I had left.

Dear Asleah

Keep fighting you will do it.
I am on the same situation put on 30 kg .
But found this amazing forum.... We can motivate each other .

Reactions: April
So.. I am back after having my second baby boy!
The first time around, I achieved my goal (not a dream goal) of going from 87kg to 75kg. I stopped D and decided to take a break, but my weight fluctuated slightly up and down to 79kg. But I was still looking fine and I was happy with that! I fell pregnant at around 79kg. Fast forward to today, I am 95kg post partum, so I’ve decided to come back on D! It hasn’t been an easy decision, as I was breastfeeding and I was constantly torn on when to start D. But being my baby boy is now 3 months old and taken to the bottle & dummy (he was comfort sucking a lot!) now, I happily went on. I am 3 days in and haven’t weighed myself yet. I am hopeful to get down to about 80kg this time, and later on hopefully 70-75kg. I am trying hard to take it easy on my body since it’s just been through pregnancy, birth and etc... but I am so sad looking in the mirror and not seeing a happy mum looking back with a beautiful baby in her arms. I take such great pride in my appearance and I didn’t want to have two babies change how I feel about myself. I want to be a happy, confident mum for my hubby and two babies!! Wish me luck :)

GetSkinnyAgain said:
So.. I am back after having my second baby boy!
The first time around, I achieved my goal (not a dream goal) of going from 87kg to 75kg. I stopped D and decided to take a break, but my weight fluctuated slightly up and down to 79kg. But I was still looking fine and I was happy with that! I fell pregnant at around 79kg. Fast forward to today, I am 95kg post partum, so I’ve decided to come back on D! It hasn’t been an easy decision, as I was breastfeeding and I was constantly torn on when to start D. But being my baby boy is now 3 months old and taken to the bottle & dummy (he was comfort sucking a lot!) now, I happily went on. I am 3 days in and haven’t weighed myself yet. I am hopeful to get down to about 80kg this time, and later on hopefully 70-75kg. I am trying hard to take it easy on my body since it’s just been through pregnancy, birth and etc... but I am so sad looking in the mirror and not seeing a happy mum looking back with a beautiful baby in her arms. I take such great pride in my appearance and I didn’t want to have two babies change how I feel about myself. I want to be a happy, confident mum for my hubby and two babies!! Wish me luck :)

Hey dear,

Congratulations on becoming a mommy for the second time! :party::heart:

It's great that you've decided to get back on track with your body shape, however, you shouldn't be too harsh to yourself. It's absolutely fine to gain some weight during the pregnancy.

What helped you lose 12 kg last time? How long and what dose of Duromine did you take?

Last edited:
Thanks, April!

I know it’s important to take it easy with myself but seeing how difficult it was to lose weight after having my first baby, I am definitely so worried about not losing the weight again with some help. And from memory, I literally tried everything for a year and it wouldn’t shift. I hate looking back at photos :(

I lost those 12kg from 30mg of D, and it took about two packets, so roughly 2 months! :)

GetSkinnyAgain said:
Thanks, April!

I know it’s important to take it easy with myself but seeing how difficult it was to lose weight after having my first baby, I am definitely so worried about not losing the weight again with some help. And from memory, I literally tried everything for a year, and it wouldn’t shift. I hate looking back at photos :(

I lost those 12kg from 30mg of D, and it took about two packets, so roughly 2 months! :)
Dear, 12kg in 2 months is an amazing result! :bomb:I wish you good luck . We're with you:heart:
P.S. To motivate yourself, I always recommend doing photos during your weight loss journey to see the progress

GetSkinnyAgain said:
Thanks, April!

I know it’s important to take it easy with myself but seeing how difficult it was to lose weight after having my first baby, I am definitely so worried about not losing the weight again with some help. And from memory, I literally tried everything for a year and it wouldn’t shift. I hate looking back at photos :(

I’m in same situation! Had a baby I’m now ready to shift the weight, question... did you do any exercise during the 2 months to loose the 12kgs the first time around or did you just change your diet? Cheers. Looking to drop about 15 to 20kgs.

Reactions: SayWhat
@GetSkinnyAgain I know that feeling. I am a mother, I am a soldier. We all are soldiers in this war with our enemy called FAT. Being a mother is the most beautiful time in our life and there is no time to regret. I am sure that Duromine will help you, but you shoud help yourself first. So buck up, soldier, come out of your warm bed, it's time for a new battle! You can do it and you wil do it!

stay positive and keep the faith :)
Duromine is a wonderful weapon in our weight loss fight!
if anyone needs any advice? i have experience in all 3 strengths so please feel free to contact me..
April is amazing as well, so you all are among friends here on our wonderful forum x

hugs
Dre

I didn't weigh myself often. I prefer taking pics.
I see more differences and progress in my pictures than on the scales.

Reactions: Anne_R
Sommeil said:
I didn't weigh myself often. I prefer taking pics.
I see more differences and progress in my pictures than on the scales.
Totally agree! When I see that my dresses become loose, it's a win! (Even if my scales show no difference at all :rolleyes:)

Reactions: Sommeil and Panda
I didn’t do much exercise the first time. I worked full time and was pretty much on my feet all day anyway, but with more energy!

This time, I took D for a week, stopped because I was umming and ahhing a bit. Came back a week later and dropped 3kg within a good week. So I’m officially on week 2 now, but I haven’t weighed myself this week. I’ve been growing a bit on an appetite which I find strange, so I’ve been eating properly so I can have some energy. I don’t want to go thru the ugly fatigue phase and I’m sure that happens when I don’t eat!