• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Tartco said:
I feel you!!

Your having great results though. Already 5kgs down so hang in there!
Thankyou.. but that was all in the first week when it was going good now I feel like it’s come to a Holt all my sugar cravings are back and my appetite I haven’t weighed myself since a good week ago- I have heard to stop for 3-4 days and restart but I’m not sure what that will do and I don’t want to delay anything especially if it doesn’t work!
Have you put on a ridiculous amount like myself and u were a smaller size?

Ashlea14 said:
Thankyou.. but that was all in the first week when it was going good now I feel like it’s come to a Holt all my sugar cravings are back and my appetite I haven’t weighed myself since a good week ago- I have heard to stop for 3-4 days and restart but I’m not sure what that will do and I don’t want to delay anything especially if it doesn’t work!

its only my first week so I can’t give you much advice but that’s what some people say on here. That if you stop 3-4 days and start again.

I was a size 6 before I got pregnant now I’m a 12. Which I know even at a size 12 it’s not horrible just when you have something to compare with and all the things you were able to do previously and cannot anymore.

Yes the antidepressants do have a role to play for sure. Don’t give yourself too much pressure. Just because you have your cravings and appetite back doesn’t mean it’s not working and boosting your metabolism. Take it slowly that’s what I’m trying to say to myself anyway after all it took a while to put on the weight.

Before I started the duromine I was like I’ll exercise 30 mins every day. But it’s 9pm now and my little one just fell asleep. Needing to wake up at 5 exercise isn’t exactly my first priority.

Wow @Crazydoglady you are doing fantastic!

Congrats on your 4kg drop!!

Hey guys,
So I’m finally back after 18months!!!
I had my 1st success with duromine September 2017. I was so in charge and finally beating my demons when we had an unexpected pregnancy.
I immediately stopped the duro with I found out and we currently have a beautiful 9 months old healthy baby girl.. a sibling for our 4 year old son.

I gained a lot of weight while pregnant with my son and struggled to get the last bit of the baby weight off for years when I finally decided to try duro.
I got within 5kgs of my goal weight and was the healthiest I had been in years before finding out I was pregnant.

So here I am again. I’ve just lost 10kgs on my own with diet, exercise and an 8 week challenge at the gym and struggling to get the last 10kgs off to have me back into a healthy bmi and weight I’m happy with.

10kgs may not seem a lot to some but I can tell you now it will be the hardest 10 I’ve ever worked for!

So here I am at day 1. I have 1 script which I plan to space out to every other day after the first three days. Pretty positive my dr won’t be prescribing another so I really have to make the most and get on top my eating habits in the next two months.

I’ll be posting updates mainly for my own accountability. So stay tuned for progress.

Starting weight- 74kgs
Goal weight- 64kgs with a hope to get to 60.
Height- 155cms

Hi @Kateschaf and welcome back!

Congratulations on your new addition!!! How fantastic to now have one of each :)

Really looking forward to reading your progress - you got this1

Rava said:
Hi @Kateschaf and welcome back!

Congratulations on your new addition!!! How fantastic to now have one of each :)

Really looking forward to reading your progress - you got this1

Thank you!
Today has been a really great first today so far.

Reactions: Rava
Day 1

Today was a great first day! A few little side effects but nothing major and very manageable,
Breakfast- protein shake with banana
Lunch- roast beef and vegetables
Snack- Apple
Dinner- chicken bolognese w/zoodles
Water- 3L+
Exercise- high incline walk up a mountain, it’s not huge in distance but it’s a tough gig getting up it. 30mins to do that.

I’m loosely following the body trim high protein no/low carb meal plans, I’ve always had great results with body trim so I’ll keep up with that.

I took my duro at 4:45 when my husband gets up for work, this gives me a few extra hours of sleep before the kids wake up and it’s early enough for me to of had a great sleep. Which I surprisingly fell asleep at 10pm and slept really well.

Getting ready for day 2.
I have to travel today so I have pre packed lunch and snacks so I’m not inclined to grab something on the road.

Have a fab day!

Reactions: Gab75 and Rava
Day 2
Still feeling really good, sleeping fantastic at night (I take my duro at 4:45am).
No major side effects to be concerned about.
My food is going amazing. I didn’t have much time to exercise yesterday as I was on the road most of the day but I plan to make up for that today with some strength training.

Breakfast- left over chicken bolagnese mince
Snack- Apple
Lunch- roast beef and salad sandwich
Dinner- Korean bowl with cauliflower rice
Water- 3L +
Exercise- none

I’m thinking about weighing myself this morning, I know I should weight for the first week to be up but I think if those scales have gone down already on the morning of day 3 it will motivate me to stay strong!

Good vibes xx

@Kateschaf - I love how you are implementing a sustainable eating plan to your lifestyle! I am also low carb (only getting them from veg and the mission low carb wraps with the occasional slice of the Aldi brand low carb bread) and I am finding more energy from the switch, not to mention mental clarity as well. Now I know this is from my change in eating as I implemented it a couple of weeks before re-starting Duromine :)

I envy you your sleep! Doesn't seem to matter what time I take mine, I am still awake after midnight :( and my average is about 4 hours *sighs*

If you don't weigh yourself - at least do your measurements so then if you want you can break up your weekly check in with a measurement one as well.

I find those times when I don't lose what I think I should, my measurements will show a good decrease :)

Ashlea14 said:

Hey there.... How's it going? Don't be so hard on yourself, take it step by step. Every step is a move towards your goal. Try to give yourself a mini weight goal too, that helps once you reach that you'll be closer to your actual goal

Reactions: April and Rava
The end of my weeks are always crazy with work and kids. So I haven’t posted in a few days but still going pretty well, I haven’t been as active with my exercise but diet has been on point!

Today marks day 7!
I decided to have the weekend off duro just to give myself a little break and reset for the week ahead. I stuck to my calorie, low carb intake but found myself a little hungrier than what I had been throughout the week.

I’m down approximately 2kgs for the first week which I’m really excited about and those cms are coming off nicely!

Will be able to fit in a decent amount of exercise today and next week so I’m pretty happy about that!

How do you guys find you go on the days you have off duro? Do those cravings come back? Do you manage to stick to your plan?

I’m hoping after having the weekend off I go back Onto the duro tomorrow with no side effects again!

Good luck beautiful people for the week ahead!

Thats fantastic @Kateschaf! Well done on your loss!

I too am having the weekends off of Duro as I just need to catch up on my sleep.

Duromine is designed to be used in conjunction with diet and exercise.
Whilst using it we need to change our lifestyle, healthy eating habits and exercise.
If we don't use Duromine correctly we are setting ourselves up to fail.
It forces us to adopt healthier habits so that when we stop taking it there is less chance of slipping back into old unhealthy habits.
It's a new way of life, not a diet.
Give yourself the best possible opportunity whilst using it.
If you can buy a Spin bike and a couple of Kettlebells you can exercise with those at home which will benefit you hugely.

Hi everyone,

I’m nearing the end of week 2 and the scales are at 71.5 down from 74kgs. I’m so happy with this loss and feel like my first goal is within sight.
I even put a pair of jeans on I haven’t worn for a few months this morning and they are so loose, I couldn’t believe it, I remember when I could barely zip them at all!

I feel like my losses are motivating me even more to keep going.

I’ve had since Friday off the duromine just to see how I go with my food cravings.
I’ve stuck to my calories and remained reasonably active. Tonight I had a craving for some treats but I had a cup of tea and popped myself off to bed early to avoid making shitty food choices.

I’ll be back on the duro on Monday morning but I feel like it was good to give myself a break for a few days.

Half way through week 3 here and feeling pretty good. I have been getting compliments on my weight loss already which has motivated me to keep going.

I haven't purchased myself a new pair of jeans for little while, probably since I have had my son in 2015. I have a few pairs of size 16 and have been comfortable in a 14 for many years now.
I put on a pair last week as its finally getting cooler here and had to wear a belt with them which ive never had to do before so I treated myself to a few new pairs yesterday.
I can happily report I am now fitting into a size 11 jean.... OMG I couldn't believe it!! I haven't worn a size 11 since 2014 pre baby.

Keep believing in yourself, you can do it!

Week 3 here for me!
Going amazing so far. I’m so close to being back in the 60’s which will be a huge accomplishment for me!
I have the weekend off duro just to reset and I find by Sunday night my cravings are definitely making a comeback. Not craving anything bad, just a lot hungrier than what I am when I take duro obviously!
I’ve started to incorporate intermittent fasting into my week, as that is what I find works for me and I will be keeping that up when I’m finished my duro.
5 kgs to first goal weight!

Amazing!! You’re doing so well! ❤️❤️

Kateschaf said:
Week 3 here for me!
Going amazing so far. I’m so close to being back in the 60’s which will be a huge accomplishment for me!
I have the weekend off duro just to reset and I find by Sunday night my cravings are definitely making a comeback. Not craving anything bad, just a lot hungrier than what I am when I take duro obviously!
I’ve started to incorporate intermittent fasting into my week, as that is what I find works for me and I will be keeping that up when I’m finished my duro.
5 kgs to first goal weight!