• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

I've lost 21.8kgs in 14 weeks with Duromine

EmilyKate said:
Is it your real pic? :joy: :joy: :joy: You are full of energy; it seems like you are 20 y.o.:heart_eyes::joy: It's Duromine, or you were always so active?
Im a tradie and ive been doing irrigation for 28 years. Im very active at work. Walk 10 - 15000 steps a day looking at sprinklers in parks and ovals.

Duromine helped me changed my eating habbits which helped me loose the weight. Im a totally different person now im 26.5kg lighter.

Marianas said:
@SlimStephen That's great! How many times do you go to the gym?
I was going to the gym 6 mornings a week. I did 674km in 20 weeks on 5 apparatuses. I suspended my membership today for 3 months. Ive lost 26.5kg in 20 weeks. If I keep gymming it I will fade away to a shadow. I have a treadmill and upright bike at home I can use for 30 minutes every 2nd day .

Emilee Pippen said:
wow... I really enjoy such pots! @SlimStephen good job!
Thanks

Alison79 said:
Hey @SlimStephen you look great now :party::party::party: Great results :bomb:
How much do you plan to lose?
103.7kg to 76.2kg. 27.5kg. Im still loosing it. 9 weeks off duromine. 520 members in 3 weeks in my fb group from around the world who want my support and help to succeed like I did. I have already helped some loose 10kg.

Charlotte said:
Awesome results!:bomb::party:
103.7kg to 76.2kgs. 27.5 kg and im still loosing it. 9 weeks off duromine.

SlimStephen said:
103.7kg to 76.2kg 27.5kgs. Im still loosing it 9 weeks off duromine

SlimStephen said:
Thanks. 103.7kg to 76.2kg. 27.5kg. Im still loosing it.

10kgtolose said:
Yeeeeah :heart_eyes: I like such threads! It motivates me a lot!
103.7kg to 76.2kg. 27.5kg and im still loosing it. 9 weeks off dutomine.

520 people in 3 weeks from around the world have joined my fb group I started for my support and help to succeed like I did. I have already helped some loose 10 kg

SlimStephen said:
Thanks. I have done 600kms at the gym as from today inbthe last 18 weeks.
27.5kgs now lost.76.5kg now

SlimStephen said:
Thanks. 103.7kg to 76.2kg. 27.5kg lost now. 9 weeks of Duromine.

520 people in 3 weeks fom around the world have joined my fb group for help and support. They want to succeed like I did. I have helped some loose 10kg so far.

EmilyKate said:
Cosmically cool! :eek::eek::eek: Do you live in the gym?:joy::joy::joy: Fantastic result!
103.7kg to 76.2kg now. 27 .5kgs lost now. Ive stopped my gym work at my gym. Have gym set up at home but have stopped using it. Im fading away to a shadow . I lost 3/4kg in the last 3 days at work. I do irrigation and its a very physical job.

April said:
Hey Stephen,

What a great post you made! It's a real inspiration for all of us:heart_eyes:
Please keep us updated on your further results.

How is it going now? How many kilograms did you lose so far?
103.7kg to 76.2kga. 27.5kgs lighter now. 9 weeks since my duromine tablets finished.

520 people in 3 weeks from around the world have joined my fb group for my support and help . They want to succeed like I did. I have already help some people loose 10 kgs

April said:
Hey Stephen,

What a great post you made! It's a real inspiration for all of us:heart_eyes:
Please keep us updated on your further results.

How is it going now? How many kilograms did you lose so far?
103.7kg to 76.2kg. 27.2kgs now. 9 weeks off duromine. Im fading away into a shadow now. Ive stopped the gym totally now. I do irrigation for work so its very physical work.

Dre said:
Fantastic Thread!
such an inspiration to have this going, keep it up guys :)
Threads like this one is what our beloved Forum is all about and is why we all work so hard here.

well done
Hugs
Dre
103.7kg to 76.2kgs. 27.2 kg lost now.

SwitLove said:
I find it difficult to believe! That's a fantastic result! :heart:
103.7kg to76.2kg. 27.5kg. Im fading away to a shadow now. 9 weeks off duromine

8irdy said:
Wow! Brilliant! :sun::sun::sun:
I would be grateful if you could share your daily routine.
How many times per day do you eat? What do you eat? I see only one food picture. What are the other meals?
How many times do you go to the gym? What training do you prefer?
And the most important question: what is your final goal? :heart_eyes:
103.7kg to 76.2kg now. 27 5kg. Im fading away to a shadow. Have stopped gym work totally now. I do irrigation for a job. Very physical work..

520 people in 3 weeks have joined my fb group for my help and support. I've already helped some people loose 10 kgs. They want to succeed like I did.

Charlotte said:
Awesome results!:bomb::party:
103.7kg to 76.2kg. Q7.5kg now lost. Im fading away to a shadow.