• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

I've lost 21.8kgs in 14 weeks with Duromine

Alison79 said:
Hey @SlimStephen you look great now :party::party::party: Great results :bomb:
How much do you plan to lose?
My goal was 20 kgs. I got to that in 11 weeks. Im now 24.9kgs down. 6 weeks off tablets.

Marianas said:
@SlimStephen That's great! How many times do you go to the gym?
I go 6 mornings a week at 4.15am. 115 visits in the last 18 weeks. I bought 600kms up today on the 5 apparatuses

4ngel said:
Very motivational thread! Super result! :eek::heart_eyes:
That's what I call "never give up"! Your thread is a fantastic example for those who feel a lack of motivation and are about to quit. You look great! You can achieve anything! :cool::party:
Thanks

Reactions: 4ngel
Marianas said:
@SlimStephen That's great! How many times do you go to the gym?
6 mornings a week at 4.15am

8irdy said:
Wow! Brilliant! :sun::sun::sun:
I would be grateful if you could share your daily routine.
How many times per day do you eat? What do you eat? I see only one food picture. What are the other meals?
How many times do you go to the gym? What training do you prefer?
And the most important question: what is your final goal? :heart_eyes:
I will put a new update up shorty. I have lost a few more kilos and my gym visits are still 6 mornings a week at 4 15am

Reactions: 8irdy
April said:
Hey Stephen,

What a great post you made! It's a real inspiration for all of us:heart_eyes:
Please keep us updated on your further results.

How is it going now? How many kilograms did you lose so far?
Hi. I will put a new post up soon with a few more kgs lost. And more photos

EmilyKate said:
Cosmically cool! :eek::eek::eek: Do you live in the gym?:joy::joy::joy: Fantastic result!
I only go to the gym 6 mornings a week at 4.15am for 1 1/2 hours a morning

Reactions: EmilyKate
SlimStephen said:
I only go to the gym 6 mornings a week at 4.15am for 1 1/2 hours a morning
@SlimStephen Have to say, it's awe-inspiring! :heart_eyes: What about the rest of the day? Do you feel enough energy? I can't imagine myself waking up at 4 AM. :joy:

Reactions: SlimStephen
EmilyKate said:
@SlimStephen Have to say, it's awe-inspiring! :heart_eyes: What about the rest of the day? Do you feel enough energy? I can't imagine myself waking up at 4 AM. :joy:
Im full of energy all day everyday. I do irrigation for a job and can walk up to 15000 steps a day checking Canberras parks and ovals.

Reactions: EmilyKate
SlimStephen said:
Im full of energy all day everyday. I do irrigation for a job and can walk up to 15000 steps a day checking Canberras parks and ovals.
Is it your real pic? :joy: :joy: :joy: You are full of energy; it seems like you are 20 y.o.:heart_eyes::joy: It's Duromine, or you were always so active?

Anais said:
@SlimStephen I like your serious approach. :cool:
I wish you good luck! :innocent:
Thanks. I didn't give up. I was positive the whole time. I had my family and only a few very close friends know I was doing this. My boss made me a promise that if I got to my goal he would buy me a whole new uniform. I got it a couple of weeks ago.

SwitLove said:
I find it difficult to believe! That's a fantastic result! :heart:
I can't believe it either. I have a newer post on here. Im alot lighter now nearly a month later

SlimStephen said:
Thanks. I didn't give up. I was positive the whole time. I had my family and only a few very close friends know I was doing this. My boss made me a promise that if I got to my goal he would buy me a whole new uniform. I got it a couple of weeks ago.
Do you get a new uniform already? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Anais said:
Do you get a new uniform already? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Yes I did. But size 32 shorts are getting to big now