Its Not Working For Me, Why?

Lady-L

Standard Member
May 5, 2015
Hi all,

I'm a mother of a 7 month old baby. I've been struggling to loose weight post my pregnancy. I didn't gain that much during my pregnancy. I gained after giving birth.

I'm not breastfeeding anymore, I have been on duromine for 2 months, I exercise every week day. Seemingly, duromine is not suppressing my appetite because I feel hungry. I drink a lot of water round about 2litres a day. I even changed my contraceptive and removed the implant.

But nothing seems to work, instead its like my appetite has increased. Please help what should I do?

Lexi91

Standard Member
May 3, 2015
I'm in the same boat as you. I've been on it for 2 months and it's not working :( Good luck with your journey, I hope things improve for you soon.

Reactions: Lady-L

Feefee

Standard Member
Jan 20, 2015
Hi,
How many cals are you taking in? I know it sounds a bit backwards but I found that when I was going to the gym everyday I was hungry all the time and so I was eating a lot without really realizing it. So I did an experiment and cut my gym days back to every second day and to my suprise my hunger dropped off and so did the weight. I'm not saying this will work for you but it did for me. I find having a protein powder shake for brunch and then salad for lunch is enough to keep me going till dinner although I have coffee or tea with a shot of cream if I get hungry during other times of the day. Hope you can get something helpful out of that essay. Good luck

Reactions: Lodd and Lady-L

Lady-L

Standard Member
May 5, 2015
Thank you Feefee, will sure try that experiment maybe it will work for me 2; and it would be the only logical answer as to why my appetite increased.