Is Diet Or Exercise More Important For Weight Loss?

shelob

Standard Member
May 16, 2015
How much diet and exercise can impact for weight loss or there is any other easy way to come in shape again. If diet and exercise plays a vital role then suggest something on this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Audrey3

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2013
I believe diet is more important than exercise. If you have one piece of chocolate cake you will have to walk for 2 hours to burn those calories!
It goes hand in hand in the end, the more lean muscle you have the higher your resting metabolism - the calories you burn by just breathing without doing anything. So watch what you eat mostly and do try to do some exercises as well, even if it is just strength.

newme69

Standard Member
Aug 8, 2015
Hi Shelob, I think that diet and exercise are both important to stay healthy over the long term. What you want to be doing is losing fat but at the same time gain muscle weight- if you don't do any resistance training or exercise you risk the chance of losing muscle weight instead of fat which is not great - especially for you long term health, also make sure that you are drinking at least 2 litres of water a day. I was not a water drinker...but the more you start to drink water the more your body likes it and easier it gets (you also don't want to be losing water weight instead of fat) Cut out unhealthy processed foods and junk food (don't have to be dramatic and cut out all carbs etc) just make healthier choices and have a food diary!!! they are amazing! Don't completely deprive yourself...it is fine to have something you love every now and then...just make if a special treat and only small. Started seeing a dietician six weeks ago now...have been following all of her wonderful advice and have now lost over 9kg (97kg to 88kg...so still have a long way to go but more importantly am starting to feel Healthy...no headaches, stomach problems, feeling tired...after just six weeks which is amazing.

Reactions: Dee2017

newme69

Standard Member
Aug 8, 2015
If you have issues with your weight and/ or health - GO TO YOUR DOCTOR...in most cases Doctors are happy/willing to prescribe Duramine - if not ask your Doctor why...there are also very important health considerations that need to be taken into account when being prescribed this MEDICATION...please don't fall for unscrupulous ?!!X?!!! who want to sell duramine online ...who are only after your money $$$$ and do not care about your health or wellbeing.

Camille Smith

Standard Member
Sep 10, 2015
Los Angeles
I really believe diet and exercise has a big role on losing weight. Some people are very lucky because what ever how much they eat they don't get fat. Some people are not. It depends with your genes. Look are your parents or grand parents. Absolutely if you eat too much and does not burn it well your metabolism will be slower and it turns fat. Scary but true.

jackadision

Standard Member
Jul 22, 2016
Yes it is important to do regular exercise along with balanced diet. The key in weight management diets is carbohydrates intake. Refined sugar being the worst source. I have heard a 50/30/20 rule is helpful (carbs/protein/fat). Although my meal tracker indicates I am more 45/30/25.

Last edited by a moderator:

jesyto

Standard Member
Apr 18, 2013
For me lipovon is a very good product . For 4 weeks I lost 6 kilograms very good result for me!

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
How much diet and exercise can impact for weight loss or there is any other easy way to come in shape again. If diet and exercise plays a vital role then suggest something on this.
I would say, it is not only diet and exercises, there is much more to it that you have to include in your weight loss progress to gain good and sustainable results. I went through a very difficult struggle with excess weight, and I managed to defeat it. However, I know that it all has to come together: diet, exercise, motivation and even psychological support. That’s what I think. Good luck on your weight loss!

IrinaKasper

Standard Member
Feb 17, 2017
Hi everybody, if you want to lose weight you need to combine exercise and proper nutrition. Only if you'll carry both items you will be able to lose weight and see results on the scale and in the mirror. You should choose the exercise program and diet. You should feel a lightness and energy rather than fatigue and hunger. I believe you can do it!!!

Susan Frank

Standard Member
Apr 30, 2017
I’ve tried many diets and couldn’t make anything work. Since having my first child, I’ve been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

However, I was lucky enough that found mummy magic weight loss tea. In first 4weeks I didn’t notice any change but it did great with my digestive system. The real difference I noticed in 5th week and in next 4weeks I lost 23 pounds. This tea has changed my life. Still, I’ve to lose 7 extra pounds but hope I’ll get rid of them in less than next 4 weeks.

Barun Kumar

Standard Member
May 2, 2017
Weight mantain is 70% diet and 30% exercise.
Just think, If you don't control your calorie intake, then how much weight you will lose with exercising.

Your diet is first thing you have to control. If you keep eating, then you will keep gaining weight.
So first control your daily calorie intake to stop any additonal weight gain.

Once you stop weight gain, Next step is to lose weight.
There are 2 ways you can lose weight.
1- Eat less calorie than you burn - It will create a calorie deficit and you will start losing weight.
2- Do exercise to brun those fat.
Here are some links to help you:-
How many calories you should per day according to your weight, age and sex (By knowing about calorie intake, you can plan your diet and create calorie deficit to stop weight gain)

brayonjackson

Standard Member
May 18, 2017
Hello Shelob! Diet and Exercise both play vital role in weight loss or you can also use Iaso Weight loss tea. It is 100% natural, organic and doesn't contain any harmful ingredients. But somehow exercise is also important for losing weight.