• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Morning everybody, im starting of today and i really need this to be a success as i need to lose 110 kg (yes you read right) so please any assistance would be appreviated

Reactions: Typical_Jules
welcome and good luck. Do you have a plan? that is a lot of weight to lose but if you do the right thing with Duramine you should develop some very good eating habits, that combined with activity will guarantee some quick results. its a long road no matter how much weight you have to lose.

I am so excited to start tomorrow as I am almost 120kg and not liking myself at the moment and I am so ready for change, and I can't wait to read all the success stories :)

Typical_Jules said:
welcome and good luck. Do you have a plan? that is a lot of weight to lose but if you do the right thing with Duramine you should develop some very good eating habits, that combined with activity will guarantee some quick results. its a long road no matter how much weight you have to lose.

Hi Jules thanks not sure about which eating plan to use but i am doing exercise in swimming pool and drinking water- I never drank water use to say only sick people drank water - so that is big step for me in right direction any help on eating plans?

Thanks Debbie, have you been on it for long? And have you found it worked for you

I have lost 4 kg in a month but have stayed the same for the last month as my dad got sick and then had way too much going on and stopped my exercise because of working and going ti the hospital every day. I'm starting back on the weekend and really looking forward to getting back on it. Are you on 15,30 or 40mg? I'm on the 30mg which I find really good. I find the 40mg stop me from sleeping.

I'm starting on 15mg for 7 days then the doctor has me on 30mg, the not sleeping part scares me but I am too excited to care at this stage lol and 4kg is great I would be happy to loose anything at this stage

I totally understand! I think the 30mg are perfect. What are you planning on eating while on duromine. I have made sure that I instil good eating habits and healthy eating at the same time. Good luck !

Hi Rosie, how are you feeling so far. I started back on duromine today after a tough month and need some motivation to get back into it. I would to hear how your first days have been. It's going to be lovely weather in melbourne this weekend so plan to get back into walking which I haven't been able to do for a month. I look forward to seeing your progress
Debbie

Hi Debbie. Honestly, I'm feeling fantastic! But a lot of that is because i'm finally started and the rest is the way i've decided to attack this next 2 months as positively as possible.

Yesterday was great though. I had Duromine about 8 years ago and so I knew what to expect.. and I was right, the dry mouth and thirst kick in almost immediately. But I went through 3 lt of water and today i'm armed with a packet of extra which i find helps enormously. I have a very organised exercise plan, yesterday was 45 mins brisk walk - today is 35 mins brisk walk and 15 mins weights. I'm going in hard though with a lot of preparation because for me personally, lack of planning leads to crappy results.
Yesterdays intake consisted of a glass of Vital Greens in the morning (I have them to help with my nutrient intake and keep skin/body healthy). Breakfast was 1 kiwi, 2 strawberries and a handful of blueberries and a spoon full of chobani yoghurt. Lunch was a (very) small grilled chicken wrap with avocado, spinach and lemon and dinner was a small side bowl of a thai style chicken soup. Total daily calories was about 600, and that was forced. I need to get a few more in today.I'm not too hard on myself, Duromine is quite powerful, it'll take a few days to find my balance on it. Very conscious of not letting the Duromine work my metabolism for me, but actively getting it going myself. Otherwise weight will pile on the second I go off it. No jitters. I fell asleep at about 10.30pm and whilst a awoke a few times, I was out til 6am.
Really excited though and i'm going to get the best results I can from this!
I hope your re-start goes well!! Bad months happen (or years in my case ;)), but it's best to put it behind you, learn what you can about what helps you succeed and what tempts you to fall off the wagon, and then plan for it. I have faith in you Debbie!!

Reactions: Debbie74 and KatieB
Hi there, Congrats on the water consumption! Seriously! So many people have your (old) view on it and it's one of the best things you can do for your body. Just my 5 cents...but make an eating plan today!! It doesn't need to be strict, just make it smart. Only eat real foods. Like fruit, veggies, meat. Nothing white. (No white bread/white rice flour etc... Only rye bread/multigrain... brown rice etc..) Nothing from a packet. Pintrest is great for ideas. The Duromine will turn off your hunger and 'desire' for the wrong foods, so if you get the 'crapy stuff' out of your house, you're on the right track. The other great thing it does when it 'turns off your hunger' is it buy's you time. Usually, people (me!) eat bad food because they're hungry! They've let it go too long, and they just want to eat - quickly. The fact that Duromine stops that feeling, means you have more time to make considered decisions. Better decisions! If you know what you weaknesses have been in the past - prepare for them. I'm a big believer in the idea that present me KNOWS that future me makes bad decisions... so present me has to plan for them. That's, honestly, 80% of the journey for me. I hope some of that helped. It's a long haul... so good luck!!!

Reactions: christine V
Make sure you eat! In my first few days the appetite suppressant was working like crazy. I was eating less than 1,000 kilojoules a day and I think my body went into starvation mode. In my first week I only lost 1kg. Once I started to eat better the weight loss revved up.

And if you have any side effects, they should get better. I had 5 or so nights of terrible sleep, but now I have been on Duromine nearly 2 weeks and I sleep really well.

Use the Duromine to change your eating habits for good. A lot of people use Duromine then go back to eating crap then gain everything back and then some. Think of Duromine as a kick up the butt to change your lifestyle for the better!

Thank you guys you are all so great! I have a very dry mouth this morning as it is my 2 day. Yesterday went really well, consumed 2 litre of water and that is like awesome for me did a half hour excersice in the swimming pool and kept to high fiber porridge for breakfast, salad for lunch and veggies and chicken for lunch so i hope i am on the right track.
You guys really do inspire me and i need it as my family are all skinny they try hard to support me but dont really know how because they dont have the experience.

Thanks xxxxxx

Day one done and lost 1.6 kg, I am so not hungry but I am making sure I eat, down side I did not sleep last night but I made sure I stayed in bed so my body could get some rest but I am feeling great this morning

Reactions: Debbie74
yep, stick with us :laughing:
i have not been very adventurous with my diet, its really boring to be honest, im sticking with it cause it works. Lebanese bread with lean chicken toasted, lots of fruit, grilled chicken and salad, even a nice juicy lamb chop....so yeah sorry but im boring:rolleyes:

HI Rosie,
Sounds like your on the right track. Well done. I have been really good also so far.
I had a slice of wholemeal toast with vegemite and 1/4 avocado for breakfast. I had some a salad for lunch and a banana for afternoon tea. I normally just have a piece of lean meat and veggies for dinner. I really want to make sure I eat small portions but at least 4 or 5 small meals a day to keep my metabolism going and not to be shocked when I go off duromine. Its really hard though as I'm not hungry at all. I have to force myself.
Keep up the good work Rosie!

Debbie74 said:
HI Rosie,
I really want to make sure I eat small portions but at least 4 or 5 small meals a day to keep my metabolism going and not to be shocked when I go off duromine. Its really hard though as I'm not hungry at all. I have to force myself.
Keep up the good work Rosie!

Sounds like you're making good decisions!!! I'm away for work at the moment, which is interesting. Great, because I'm getting up early and going for big walks every morning before, but odd also, because besides knowing i'm doing the right things... I'll have no measure for it. Not measuring tapes... No scales. After 8-9 days i'm hoping there is a bit of weight loss. But curiously, I have starting 'not really feeling' the Duromine. The dry mouth is still there. My portions are still small - but not because I am not hungry at all. I'm just stopping. Crashing out early at night...Kind of strange really. Last time I remember Duromine I was awake til all hours and the thought of food was forced - it's like I could feel it working! This time.... it's worn off very quickly. Oh well, I'm doing the right thing for now - so fingers crossed for the weigh in when I get back!