Im A Newbie

olgyiesz

Standard Member
Apr 10, 2013
south africa
hi my names is Olga form south africa , i staeted using duromine 30g and i am very excited about it because i read a lot of success stories and i cant wait to start seeing the results. i have about 30kg to lose. im 161cm tall and only 32 years old i weight 83 and BMI is 32 and my ideal weight should be around 55kg-62kg. my 1st day was not bad at all the only thing i had was dry mouth and today still, no headaches or any other side effects.

i will soon let you guys know how much weight i have lost.

olga.

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
hi my names is Olga form south africa , i staeted using duromine 30g and i am very excited about it because i read a lot of success stories and i cant wait to start seeing the results. i have about 30kg to lose. im 161cm tall and only 32 years old i weight 83 and BMI is 32 and my ideal weight should be around 55kg-62kg. my 1st day was not bad at all the only thing i had was dry mouth and today still, no headaches or any other side effects.

i will soon let you guys know how much weight i have lost.
olga.
Hello, Olga! Nice to meet you - I'm Kate.

Good start! Dry mouth is a usual thing, so no worries - you'll do great!

Good luck!

Belinda

Standard Member
Oct 2, 2013
Victor Harbor SA
Hi girls, make sure you keep us posted on how you go : ) it's always nice to read how other people are going on this Journey we are all on. Good Luck!

Reactions: Kate

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Yes yes! Plus it helps to monitor if something goes wrong. sometimes other people can notice what you can't. Cheers!

Reactions: Belinda