• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Day 6

Good luck Kookie! You can do it, I wish losing it was as easy as it was to put on :)

Reactions: kookie
Beautiful B said:
You welcome. You will lose the weight. Just be patient and cut out junk food, fried foods, luxuries and soda's and go for a brisk walk if you dont feel like exercising. Like I said I started on the 3 July @ 95kg and on the 24 July I weighed 88kg.... so proud of losing 7kg in my first 3 weeks. I didnt think I could do it.... and Im so motivated to lose more weight because now I know that I can. I like the fact that you wanna show your kids the importance of a healthy lifestyle. One day at a time.......
Wow 7kgs is amazing. I love walking but unfortunately I have injured my ankle quite badly a few months ago and it has not healed as well as expected so now a short 20 min walk can end in alot of pain :-( I try to use house work for exercise but its not enough.

Yes 7kg. I cant believe it myself.... sorry to hear about your injury, but like I said, just be careful of what you eat... Now that I'm eating so healthy, I cant believe the things I use to put into my body by eating all that fast foods etc.... My mom says I'm becoming a health freak because I really take note of what I eat nowadays like by checking every product's label for the nutritional information.... Eating unhealthy is just a terrible habit that we need to get rid of.... I remember when I was a child, eating take aways or eating out use to be a treat... nowadays its the norm... Its not suppose to be this way.... My son is 10 years old and to him eating out is no longer a treat, because it's what his use to and its my fault..... Cant believe how food use to be my life.... MY GOODNESS!!!!:(

My problem was mainly not eating. Id skip breakfust and lunch and eat a huge dinner then some chocolate. Then dont eat for another 24hrs. It was a nast thing to do togmy body I see that now but it was just how survived as a teen so it became the norm as I became an adult.

So week 2 day 3. Have lost aprox 3kg an 5cm from waist. Really happy with the results so far and cant wait to loose more ^.^

Reactions: Bounty
kookie said:
So week 2 day 3. Have lost aprox 3kg an 5cm from waist. Really happy with the results so far and cant wait to loose more ^.^
That's great kookie!!!
My nxt weigh in is Monday morning, hopefully I can post good news like you xx

Hey Kyles I havent picked a specific day to weigh in. I only do it when I remember to hahaha but my scales here at home are evil and seem to lie to me a lot. Im hoping to go to my docs again soon so I can use his scales wich are correct then I will be able to know how much I have really lost.

kookie said:
Hey Kyles I havent picked a specific day to weigh in. I only do it when I remember to hahaha but my scales here at home are evil and seem to lie to me a lot. Im hoping to go to my docs again soon so I can use his scales wich are correct then I will be able to know how much I have really lost.
Yea that's a good idea,
Today I had a bit of a naughty day, it's weird I am so not hungry till about 2 pm, then I have lunch but just pick at it,don't eat it all, but as soon as I see cake or chocolate even tho I don't bloody want it, I eat it, then feel gross...oh well will just hit the gym super hard tomorrow :)

Well I have lost the 3kg with little change to my diet. As I didnt have an appetite to suppress its more of a speed up for my metabolism. But ive actually found my self feeling hungry on the duromine

I've just finished day 3 on 30mg, still waiting to feel some sort of effect, so far I'm still hungry, haven't had a burst of energy or any other side effects. I wonder when it will kick in?

I haven't really had noticeable burst of energy either the only real difference I have noticed is im not as sleepy during the day. As I am the driver of two familys so I do quite alot during the day.
Donna Frame said:
I've just finished day 3 on 30mg, still waiting to feel some sort of effect, so far I'm still hungry, haven't had a burst of energy or any other side effects. I wonder when it will kick in?

Have you noticed your hunger decreasing kookie? I took fourth tablet at 6.30am today- am still feeling hungry, maybe I'm just being impatient :)

I have accutally felt more hunger. I never use to eat (except dinner) but since ive been on duromine im eating 3+ times aday. But obly small meals and only when I actually feel hungry. Its a weird feeling to be hungry when I hadn't felt it for over 7 years

Hi I have just started on Duromine 30mg Saturday just gone. And I must say it scares me to think I have once again decided to to try another diet supplement. I started at 124.8kg and I am 168cm tall. Today I weighed myself and I am 121.4kg. So a 3.4kg loss so far. I have cut out soft drinks and only have 1 coffee a day now. But drink so much water. I also have started on my rowing machine for 15 mins a night. Really want this to work. Good luck every one

Good luck you too, Butterfly!
You did it right by cutting soft drinks, don't worry your weight loss is worth it and all your efforts won't be in vain. Congratulations of your first loss! ;):):laughing:

Well I have had my 7 day weigh in and I am now 120.00kg I was getting so excited to see it try to decide if it was going to be 119.9 or the 120.00 but I am happy. That is 4.8kg first week gone!! I feel fantastic. I have had no problems with sleeping but drink so much water which isn't bad. I got crave soft drinks and chocolates like I normally would. I even managed to serve ice cream and 2 fruits for family for desert and not even think about one for me(mine used to be the biggest bowl). Can't wait to see next weeks weight. I must say also I now am rowing every night and walking.