Hi Everyone

TylerD90210

TylerD90210

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2020
Hi Everyone. Newbie from Newcastle NSW. Love reading all your amazing journeys and tips you have shared. What a positive community.

Hoping to start my journey soon.

Have a lovely day,

T

StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
Hello dear @TylerD90210 ,
Welcome to our community! :blush:
Please feel free to ask any questions or share your experience here!
We are always happy to help you :heart:
I wish you a successful weight loss journey :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

• Love
Reactions: Dre and TylerD90210
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hi Everyone. Newbie from Newcastle NSW. Love reading all your amazing journeys and tips you have shared. What a positive community.

Hoping to start my journey soon.

Have a lovely day,

T
Hi Tyler!

Glad to see you on the forum!
We've got a very friendly and supportive community here. Wish you enjoy staying with us:sun::heart:

Should you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact me:kissing_heart:

• Love
Beautybabe

Beautybabe

Standard Member
Oct 24, 2017
I'm glad to see new faces here :cool:
This Forum is great :bomb::bomb::bomb: You'll like it @TylerD90210 We all are here with the same problems. We all are here to support each other :kissing:

B

barnz

Standard Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi @TylerD90210 ! Let the journey begins! :cool:
Don't forget to eat healthy meals, exercise, stay positive, and you will surely succeed! :party:

Reactions: TylerD90210
TylerD90210

TylerD90210

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2020
Hi @TylerD90210 ! Let the journey begins! :cool:
Don't forget to eat healthy meals, exercise, stay positive, and you will surely succeed! :party:
Thanks for the positive vibes! I’m hoping this is the kickstart I need.

Reactions: StacyB and barnz
Carol1982

Carol1982

Standard Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi, Welcome to the club, honey! :sun:
What is your final goal? Do you have a meal plan already?

J

Jessica1216

Standard Member
Dec 11, 2017
Hey, @TylerD90210 is this your first time on Duromine? Did you try to lose weight on your own?

B

barnz

Standard Member
Apr 24, 2018
Thanks for the positive vibes! I’m hoping this is the kickstart I need.
It is the start of a new chapter in your life. The main goal is to be healthy. No weight - no problems :cool:
Don't be afraid to share your ups and downs. Here are a lot of people to support you :heart: This community is great!

TylerD90210

TylerD90210

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2020
Hi Tyler!

Glad to see you on the forum!
We've got a very friendly and supportive community here. Wish you enjoy staying with us:sun::heart:

Should you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact me:kissing_heart:
Hi April. My only question would be when I should expect it to ‘kick in’?
Hey, @TylerD90210 is this your first time on Duromine? Did you try to lose weight on your own?
Hi Jessica! Thanks for your message. y weight has been up and down for most of my life, particularly in the last few years.
I think, like a lot of people, I became too ‘Insta’ influence and gym ‘fearful’, therefore, I gave up. COVID restrictions initially added to this, but o found the limited outside time a benefit, as I made a conscious decision to use this time to exercise! Hopefully this is an added extra to my weight loss journey!

Reactions: Jessica1216
TylerD90210

TylerD90210

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2020

Hi Jessica! Thanks for your message. y weight has been up and down for most of my life, particularly in the last few years.
I think, like a lot of people, I became too ‘Insta’ influence and gym ‘fearful’, therefore, I gave up. COVID restrictions initially added to this, but o found the limited outside time a benefit, as I made a conscious decision to use this time to exercise! Hopefully this is an added extra to my weight loss journey!

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017

Hi Tyler ;)

We are all different, so are our bodies. The Duromine effect depends on the dose you take, the treatment duration, your lifestyle, and your personal characteristics.

I like one of the recent posts of EllieBellie, where she describes her experience with Duromine: https://nevergiveupteam.com/threads/end-of-the-road-3-months-on-duromine.16418/.

J

Jessica1216

Standard Member
Dec 11, 2017

Yeah... This lockdown has played a bad with us. But there is no time for regrets. Now it's all yours! Good luck! :blush::heart:

TylerD90210

TylerD90210

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2020
Hey, @TylerD90210 :) Have you started already? How is it going?
Hi. Yes started this week!
Day Four now. Haven’t noticed any changes in weight, but have had the classic side effects such as no sleep for two nights and lack of appetite. However, by Day Three I slept well.
Finding I’m drinking a lot of water.

StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
@TylerD90210
That's great that you drink plenty of water. It is vital to stay hydrated. :heart:
Did you change your diet? What about physical activity?

• Love
Reactions: Dre