Here To Shrink

Quinne

Standard Member
Aug 9, 2014
Gold Coast
Hi everyone ☺

First day on 30mg after haunting these forums for a few weeks. I'm so pleased and inspired to read of so many successes! It didn't take much convincing to approach my GP about it and he agreed to a prescription.

It's not the first time I've used Duromine, but I'm confident I'm in a better stage in my life to make change and learn more about diet! No more yo-yo or quick fixes that last a week.

I'm challenging myself to 30 days of healthy living.

No point waffling on about why I got fat, it's really easy. I drink and eat too many calories. Simple. I hit the weight I am now then go down, then up again to this heavy. I have used all the excuses but really, it's my habits and my lifestyle that need a kick up the butt.

So here I am!

I have mini goals set at 5kg which I plan on having beauty treatments as a reward! My poor feet sure know the burden of excess weight.

So here goes!

SW - 111kg
GW - 65kg

I'm aiming for a dress size of Aus 12.

tarme

Standard Member
Jul 29, 2014
Lockyer Valley
Good luck....my aim is to be under 100 kg which is my first small goal. Nice and encouraging people on this forum.

shellyisme

Premium Member
Jun 29, 2014
NSW Coast
Hi Quinne welcome to the forum like you we all have challenges ahead it is great to read about all the individual stories:) It's really motivating and if you have a question someone usually has an answer:) Have a fantastic week :)