Help

Bolletjieblom

Standard Member
Nov 18, 2014
Pretoria
Hi there,

I am new to the forum, I started my Duromine Journey on 29 September, I've lost 8.5Kg and 58cm and I've reached the point where I am not losing any weight or cm.

I still have to loose 25.5Kg, 4 years ago my husband and I decided to TTC, I was diagnosed with PCOS. I was on the one infertility treatment after the other, I have gained more than 20kg. March this year, the doctor told me that we can do nothing further until I have lost the weight that I gained.

I have such a hard time losing the weight and decided to ask my GP for Duromine.
I did not loose a lot of weight in my first week only 2kg.

The weight loss is very slow, do anybody have any advise?

My current diet consist of Fruit and Vegetables and Protein.
I struggle with the water.

mumof2cuties

Standard Member
Nov 6, 2014
Hi
that's a fantastic loss well done. Can i ask how many mg of duromine are you on?? if you are on the lower doses maybe speak to your dr about increasing the strenth.
Do you do excercise aswell?? It might be that you may need to increase the amount of excercise or even change the type of excercise you do as sometimes our bodies can get used to a certain type of excercise and stop responding.
Maybe try to also change your diet a little for the same reason try some new foods.
Water definately helps so try to increase it if you can, i know its hard, maybe try adding some lemon or lime to the water to make it a bit more interesting.
It could just be that you are having a plateau, sometimes our bodies just take a break and then youll be surprised in the next week or so it starts coming off again.
Also do you measure yourself?? sometimes when you dont notice it in the scales you will still be loosing cm's thats always a good motivator to stay on track.
Good luck i hope it starts working again for you.

Reactions: Kate

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
I absolutely agree with everything that mumof2cuties said. Exercise, exercise, exercise. Even when you think your weight does not move anymore. Good luck!