• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine & Mental and Mood Issues

Welcome ladies!
It is nice to meet you both, I hope your start will be easy one and soon you will see the first impressive numbers!
Good luck!

Hi Skinny2B, thanks for the support, and yes, our weight loss goals are very similar :) Hopefully we can help each other out over the next few weeks/ months! So yeah, you can stalk me and I'll stalk you haha ;) Oh and I'm on the 30mg, it is pretty strong, but it works for me...

And thanks Kate, I'll be doing my best!!

Xx Lizzie

I would like to join u two ladies,I also need to lose same amount of weight 20kg.Starting weight :82kg CW:78 Lost 4kg so far.......this is week 3 for me.I am on 30mg.Let's all stalk each other till we make it.The best to you ladies,Kate u r like an Angel watching over everyone...............much appreciated.

Hi sunnydays, congratulations on your 4kgs!! Almost a quarter of the way to your 20kgs already! You must be feeling better already. I'm quite excited about seeing the Dr on Friday now... You and Lizzie are both very motivating & inspirational. Sunny, do you mind if I ask if you've had any side effects etc??

Lizzie, best if luck for your weigh day tomorrow!!! If you feel like it, I'd live to hear your results...

Lovely that the three of us can support (AKA stalk) each other on this journey!

I'll let you know how I go at the Dr... Have a great day all

Hi Sunnydays, welcome to our band of stalkers :laughing: Congrats on the awesome weight loss so far, you're doing amazing! How have you found it so far?

Yes, weigh in tomorrow Skinny2B :eek: Excited but nervous!! Oh btw I'm feeling pretty good now as of Day 7, the weird feelings are gone, only strange thing has been a couple of pimples sprung out if nowhere :confused: But I can deal with that...

You can bet I'll be on first thing tomorrow to report!! Fingers crossed for a good result :) And best of luck for Friday Skinny2B ;)

Hi Ladies,thank you for the warm welcome.So far have found it more exciting than anything else,I have zero side effects,except for no appetite and reduced tummy size(smile),I get full from small portions,healthy food is suddenly soo sexy,water can't get enough of. The extra energy is great,use it to play with my son and rock him to sleep.
Let us know how it goes with your weigh in,fingers crossed........

Welcome to the band Sunnydays! :)

Lizzie75 said:
Weigh in day!!! Total of 3.7kg for my first week, not bad :laughing:
Not bad?? :laughing: Well, you are modest.
It's actually a great result. Congratulations!

Reactions: Lizzie75
Yay Lizzie! That's absolutely awesome!! Yay....
I'm looking forward to going to the dr tomorrow and getting started soon!!

That is excellent prgress for week 1,yippie!!!Hope this urges you on,u have done very well,at this rate u will be at goal weight by week 4.

Ladie I have this weakness of wanting to weigh myse everyday,and its so awful because it fluctuates so badly.Must set myself a specific day,then can prevent myself from self toture........Tuesday. It is then.

Thanks for all the love ladies!! :laughing::laughing:

Best of luck today Skinny2B, hope it all goes well for you!

And Sunnydays, I wish!!! If only we could lose as much as the first week every week!! This weight loss thing would be a snap haha!

I'm with you when it comes to the daily weigh ins... I am way too impatient to wait all week, but they do say it's better to do it weekly o_O You don't want to be discouraged and give up, that's for sure!! I need my stalkers :p

I tend to find though that it helps me to weigh in daily, keeps me honest, so to speak. If I'm starting to gain a bit I know it's time to take action, lower my calories a bit, or add a bit more exercise... Anyway you're doing awesome so far, totes jealous you're in the 70s :oops:

Take care all, hope to see *less* of you soon! Xx Lizzie

Reactions: Skinny2B
Hello all .. ive been on duromine 15 g for 4 days now and I feel like im on speed. Im very confused . I have nott been sleeping . I work in retail so I feel like its very obvious .. I find myself staring into space when someone starts talking to me . I just feel scattered and not right in the head.. please tell me these side affects wear off as im contemplating
Stopping them . I have about 60kilos
To lose. I undunderstand there are side affects to everything ... but this is just something else......

I just read back on what I wrote and it doesn't even make sense ... HELP

Hi Hopeful, don't worry you make lots of sense. I'm only on day 5 and have experienced the non sleep, I have been waking up at 3am. Last night was a better sleep, apparently this is normal so just hang on there it will pass. In my first two days I felt like I was bouncing off the walls.

Thanks so much for replying.. I haven't told anyone im doing this ..hopefully by the weekend ill be over the worst

No worries, message whenever you like, I think it's a good place for chatting because everyone is in the same boat. I haven't told anyone either, I've failed so many times at all the other things I've tried to loose weight, that I thought I'd keep this one to myself.

So, just back from the Dr. She took a little convincing and only gave me a months worth :confused: But it is the 30mg. A month wouldn't be a problem except I live on a remote farm 400kms away and wasn't planning on coming back to the city for a couple of months. But I'm being positive! I'll start tomorrow and see how much I can loose with what I have. Hopefully I'll be able to maintain that lose (or even loose a little more..;)) until I'm back to get another script.
I was planning on using My Fitness Pal to keep a track of calories and try to eat around 1200. Also jogging 3-4 times a week. I'm interested to know what your tricks, programs are.... If your happy to share.
I hope you all have a great & healthy weekend!

Thank u so much for your advice ... today wasn't too bad.. I held that little pill and stared at it for like 5 mins this morning contemplating whether or not I shour take it ... I did and I was just hoping to god it wouldn't be the same as yesterday ... it wasn't. . Its was much less stimulating ... However I have calculated that ive only been on about 600 cals a day I. .. eek

Hello Hopeful

It is normal to experience side effects the first week or so as your body gets used to the drug.
It is VITALLY important though to eat small regular meals and drink lots and lots of water.

Duromine does suppress the appetite, but if you do not eat well and only get in 600cal per day, you will feel lousy.

Try eating healthy and regular, drink lots of water and you should feel a lot better. Do not give up, just try a different approach.

Keep us posted, and I hope you feel better soon!;)